Hacking [Tutorial] Offline Downgrading

Deviyl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Downgrading is out of date and is only used now mostly by misinformed people. There is absolutely no reason to downgrade your Wii any more. The newest SM (4.1) has anything and everything 3.2 has plus all the new features from Nintendo.

Check out the guide in my sig.

Edit: And if you read the last few posts of this thread, you'll realize that downgrading is a good way to brick your Wii, too. Don't do it. =)

longtom1

Keep an eye on my posts cause I quick edit frequen
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Deviyl said:
Downgrading is out of date and is only used now mostly by misinformed people. There is absolutely no reason to downgrade your Wii any more. The newest SM (4.1) has anything and everything 3.2 has plus all the new features from Nintendo.

Edit: And if you read the last few posts of this thread, you'll realize that downgrading is a good way to brick your Wii, too. Don't do it. =)
you just say that cause you've got a LU65 it's perfectly safe if you've got an older Wii like launch day one

Deviyl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
longtom1 said:
Deviyl said:

you just say that cause you've got a LU65 it's perfectly safe if you've got an older Wii like launch day one
I don't see the point you're trying to make. Technology has moved forward. Newer Wiis are out as are newer things to crack them. Why would you still want to keep using something designed for older Wiis? Of course it works on older Wiis-- that's what it was made for. But the newer things serve the same purpose and don't keep you using an outdated SM. Do you still go to the library to research things instead of using Google?

Just because I have a newer Wii doesn't mean I had anything against downgrading-- but that was for once upon a time. Now we have new things to use that work better and allow you to take advantage of the features of a higher SM.

So there really is no reason, old or new Wii, to stay with 3.2 other than stubborn people's inability to move forward. Yeah, it worked and it was great back in the day, but give it up. 3.2 has absolutely no advantages over 4.1

dn_angel000

Phantom User
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I saw that u need IOS33-64-v1040 for Naruto Clash of Ninja Revolution 2 and was wondering if I needed that 4 Naruto Clash of Ninja Revolution 1 and if so which System IOS do I install the WAD on or which IOS do I select in USB Loader GX when I start it up?? lol I have System Menu 4.2U and fully softmoded!! lol

EDIT: I also have cIOS38 (249) rev14 so do I need 2 update it with cIOSx rev19?? lol

EDIT 2: I uninstalled all that + went w/ DARKCORP v1.0 + still have the same prob!! lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night