TUTORIAL: Magnius (WataruKun) SS English Patch Video

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by klight18, Oct 13, 2009.

1. klight18
    OP

Newcomer klight18 Advanced Member

United States
  2. bwillb

Member bwillb GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    That's great and all, but you really didn't need to create a new thread for it.

3. klight18
    OP

United States
    i did because i doubt people would bother going through all the posts and pages on watarukun's thread just to find this video.

4. Vitamilk

Newcomer Vitamilk Advanced Member

Australia
    might be useful to somebody, good job

5. twiztidsinz

Member twiztidsinz Taiju Yamada Fan

United States
    If you're too stupid to read the directions, you're too stupid to read a game. Therefor you don't need a patch.

6. klight18
    OP

United States

have you even read how many idiots there are on WataruKun's thread asking him stupid questions? ive been keeping track of his topic since its first page.

people complain about problems and it not working. i dont know what people complained about when they said heart gold wasnt working with the V1 patch... it worked perfectly fine by me and i still have the v1 patch of HG and SS.

i wish WataruKun hadnt canceled HG until later. all thanks to those fools who couldnt @#$%ing read a little bit... -.-

7. twiztidsinz

Member twiztidsinz Taiju Yamada Fan

United States
    And those same people will complain it doesn't work no mater what you do -- aside from going to their house and doing it for them.

8. klight18
    OP

United States
    dude i made this thread for watarukun to help bring more publicity to his patch as he wants and to help people make the patch work in general. if you dont like it then just mind ur own business and keep ur thoughts to yourself. if you're not here to get help or comment on something useful then just leave the thread

9. MHaven

Newcomer MHaven Advanced Member

United States

You know he never complained about the patch, you are overreacting here a little bit(too much). He was just stating that people are complaining about the patch not working and that they will keep complaining about it until someone goes to them and does the work for them. He never bashed the patch or said anything bad about it, he just made a simple statement complaining about a problem with people in general. You need to seriously cool off and READ what is written, and not only that but understand it. You just started heat against him when (if you didn't know) the thread is placed in number one for every post that is made, so even if its a post complaining about the patch, watarukun would still be in the spotlight, and even so he is a little bit too much some times. Seriously cool off...

10. WataruKun

Banned WataruKun Rom translator.

United States
    Children... [​IMG]

I have to admit that most of the stuff he says on the video is true though. Most people can't use the Search Function or the first page. I usually just ignore them.

11. klight18
    OP

United States
    ... dude i never said he said anything about his patch im telling him to gtfo of here if hes not gonna do anything but bitch about stupid people not being able to get the patch working even with instructions pasted infront of their face. YOU need to READ what is written because you clearly misunderstood what im talking about. im explaining to him that this video is here to help people not for people like him to come here bitch about the stupidity of others.

12. onivan

Member onivan GBAtemp Regular

Mexico
    In b4 drama starts...

If someone insults you or you feel its rude/disrespectful, just report them, dont follow their game. Geez!

Cheers and good job with that Video [​IMG]

13. WataruKun

Banned WataruKun Rom translator.

United States
    Ignore him dude. Your better than that. He's a waste of your time. Just keep making awesome videos and don't worry about haters [​IMG].

14. klight18
    OP

United States
    haha alright, thanks Watarukun [​IMG]

15. Zack_Sparrow

Newcomer Zack_Sparrow Member

United States
    i think japanese is better

16. Alter

Member Alter GBAtemp Regular

United States
    So how do I run the xDeltaGUI file? I see that I need xDelta to do so, but whenever I select it, nothing happens. Any tips?

Oh, and if I try to run xDeltaGUI, it just crashes and sends an error report. I'm using XP, if that makes a difference.

17. jackyHGSS

Newcomer jackyHGSS Newbie

India
    hey everytime i run my xdelta GUI , and do everything and click on "apply patch",some error message comes ...it says "could not find C:/Administrator........"
    WHAT SHOULD I DO??????????? PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

18. Vitamilk

Newcomer Vitamilk Advanced Member

Australia
    try unzipping the patch on your desktop then run it from there, probably you just misplaced the patch files else where

just in case it still fails