kaizerz09

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i have new 3dsxl 11.2-35u
already installed the oothax new3ds11.1-34u using hacked 3ds

when i load the save the press 'A' to the bed
getting errors and force to close the game and restart system...

there are times the hax work maybe 2 out of 50 tries?

is there a trick on how use the hax or timing on when will i press 'A'?

sorry for noob question and bad english

thanks in advance

Last edited by kaizerz09,

gcpro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
i have new 3dsxl 11.2-35u
already installed the oothax new3ds11.1-34u using hacked 3ds

when i load the save the press 'A' to the bed
getting errors and force to close the game and restart system...

there are times the hax work maybe 2 out of 50 tries?

is there a trick on how use the hax or timing on when will i press 'A'?

sorry for noob question and bad english

thanks in advance
same here

Purply

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey, I'm trying to use my o3ds which has cfw already set up on it to get oothax to work on a n3ds 11.0.0.33. I went and got 11.0.33 payload from the homebrew site and renamed it to payload.bin, and got both of the N3DS_U_25600_usa.bin files from the repo, which I believe should be the correct saves for 11.0.0.33 . I renamed them to save00.bin and save01.bin

so I tried to use svdt to inject either of them to the cart but it just tells me it encountered an error and has to quit. obviously the oothax installer does not work either. Does anyone have any information on how to use a save manager on another cfw 3ds to do this? like any recommended save managers or instructions on how to use them?
Everyone seems to mention that you can do this with cfw but never explains how, so I'm a bit lost here

Xiphiidae

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
hey, I'm trying to use my o3ds which has cfw already set up on it to get oothax to work on a n3ds 11.0.0.33. I went and got 11.0.33 payload from the homebrew site and renamed it to payload.bin
Always clear your OoT3D save file (hold A+B+X+Y when booting the game) every time it doesn't work.

Realistically, you should be able to use the installer and it should work. Are you sure that you're selecting NEW 11.0.0-33 U in the installer?

Last edited by Xiphiidae,

Purply

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks for you're tips, it turned out I was downloading the wrong payload, so now I can successfully get the payload on with svdt, but for some reason not the save file.

Why are you doing this? There should only be one save named save00.bin. Try one save from one card ID (e.g. 45fe) first, and then try to try one from the other card ID (e.g. c2fe) if that doesn't work. Make sure you're injecting saves from the 'saveimages' folder, not 'saveimages_powersaves'.

I guess I thought I could save time by injecting both saves at once into different slots and then just trying them, but you're right that's stupid. so I went and made sure the saves were from the saveimages folder, got just one, and named it save00, but when I try to copy it over using svdt it gives me this error: "error writing file code c86094cd (you may be running out of save space!)" which I don't understand. It does this for both Id's of save00.

I'm wondering tho why all the saves in that folder are .sav and not .bin, is that normal and I should just ignore it or am I still getting my saves from the wrong place?

Also I'm sure I'm selecting the correct version on the installer, I've done it repeatedly, and always chosen new 11.0.0-33. I'll try checking if my version of the installer is up to date next tho.

Sargeras

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys and gals,

I just made a new updated version guide to installing the Oot3d haxpayloads. I hope it helps everyone, please take this as a plug, I really dont care about my youtube channel, I just care that everyone can use homebrew and install Oot3d and if I can help, great.

Thank you,

Link :

EthanAddict

An investment to nothingness
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
Antarctica
Minimum Hardware Needed:
DSlite/phat + DS flashcard.

1. Download DSsavemanager http://3dbrew.org/wiki/DSaveManager
2. Download the save files here https://github.com/yellows8/oot3dha...t3dhax_rawsaveimages_haxpayloads_11-10-15.zip
3. Find your 3ds's save in the raw 'saveimages' folder (refer to the oot3dhax repo readme). If you don't know what card remaster type you have, just grab both.
4. Place the 2 raw .sav files and DSM.nds in your DS flash microSD root.
5. This is the tricky part. You will either need to saw off the nub of the corner of your zelda cart or open it, take out the board, and place it in a ds card shell.
6. Now boot up DSM.nds and select "Restore save(FAT)" Find your save and select it.
7. Replace the DS flashcard with OOT and Press A to write the save. Done! Enjoy your OOT3Dhax. (if the 1st save didn't work, try the second)

I have tested this method and it works.

Is it possible to do that on the o3ds xl with r4isdhc dual core?

nofilterxoxo

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have followed the steps from start to finish I have a N3DS xl on 11.2. I've used smash hax to get to the homebrew menu however when I try to launch the sploit oot3ds hax installer it just hangs on a yellow screen please help i am so exhausted

Xiphiidae

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I have followed the steps from start to finish I have a N3DS xl on 11.2. I've used smash hax to get to the homebrew menu however when I try to launch the sploit oot3ds hax installer it just hangs on a yellow screen please help i am so exhausted
You cannot install oot3dhax from a 3DS on 11.0 or higher. You'll need to find either a Powersaves device or a 3DS below 11.0 (or with CFW).

naddel81

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You cannot install oot3dhax from a 3DS on 11.0 or higher. You'll need to find either a Powersaves device or a 3DS below 11.0 (or with CFW).

I am on EmuNand 11.0 on my CFW N3DS. How do I get oot3dhax to work? Do I need a lower FW on emunand? I still have a 9.2 and 10.7 Emunand backup.

lincruste

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Hi,
I just followed the downgrade instructions from Mr. Mrrraou with Waithax and successfully downagraded my 11-00-33E Old 3DS to 2.50 NFIRM.
I read that formatting the console might prevent bricks, but before I do that I wanted to hack my Ocarina of Time cartridge because I will loose menuhax.
I did it with the HL starter pack, it succeeded, but when I run it, it freezes, the screen does not move.
During the oot3dhax install, it asks for the system verision, I took 11-00-33E, but since my NFIRM is downgraded, is it the right choice ?

naddel81

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
for me it does not download the payload :(

unfortunately I get this when trying the method in the tutorial:

How did you do it lincruste?

UPDATE:

oot3dhax works fine on newest 11.2.0-35E firmware.

I am wondering: do I have to reinstall the exploit modified to 11.0 when I use a different 3DS with version 11.0? or is it the same exploit on these firmwares?

Last edited by naddel81,

udelgadochio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
same here

having a similar issue, but I can't never make it work, just reboot message

for me it does not download the payload :(

unfortunately I get this when trying the method in the tutorial:

How did you do it lincruste?

UPDATE:

oot3dhax works fine on newest 11.2.0-35E firmware.

I am wondering: do I have to reinstall the exploit modified to 11.0 when I use a different 3DS with version 11.0? or is it the same exploit on these firmwares?

How did you made it work?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-