Banned
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
India
ok am super confused and sad.
i used this haxhi, and it worked ver nicely! the problem is, i wanted the game to look like homebrew launcher (Yoshi island DS USA) so i upload icont.txa or something from wupclient. and when i restart, instead of homebrew launcher icon, i get ? mark icon with title as ??? . i click on it and it says wrong / damaged data or something. this is in sysnand wth FIX94 fw.img (from the iso site) how do others get custom meta pictures and bootsound when when i try, i get ??? marks and / or the game doesnt load with error

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Build iosuhax:
http://gbatemp.net/threads/building-iosuhax-on-windows.447023/

This will get you a fw.img which you can put on you sd card root and use in cfw booter.
Oh okay so I should compile that, make a fw.img file, put it on root then run cfw boot?
Do I run any risk of bricking with the generic fw.img?

I suppose after that, it's simply following the video, I don't need to enter a particular homebrew app on the Wii U side while the wupserver is running? Should this be done in a clean DS VC game with no save?

lenselijer

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I followed all the steps, and brain training launches the homebrew channel. But when i reboot it just loads the normal game again :(

AboodXD

I hack NSMB games, and other shiz.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
Do I run any risk of bricking with the generic fw.img?
If you follow the instructions, no.
I suppose after that, it's simply following the video, I don't need to enter a particular homebrew app on the Wii U side while the wupserver is running?
If you watched the tutorial, you'll find out that you use FTPiiU to determine the IP address of your Wii U.
Should this be done in a clean DS VC game with no save?
It doesn't matter.

I followed all the steps, and brain training launches the homebrew channel. But when i reboot it just loads the normal game again :(
Weird, make sure you're doing this on sysNAND and not redNAND.

lenselijer

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
My output is also different from yours, maybe that's the problem?
C:\iosuhax>python -i wupclient.py
0x1c9042
0x0
0x0
>>> w.up("rom.zip", "/vol/storage_mlc01/usr/title/00050000/10179C00/content/0010/rom.zip")
>>> exit();

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: +1