Hacking [Tutorial] How to inject Loadiine saves to system/USB. (Video)

CiroOtta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I tried with Captain Toad and Yoshi's woolly world but neither worked,

[1] Accepted connection from client 192.168.1.42:3315
[1] TitleID: 00050000-10180600
-> dump mode!
-> allocated 102912 bytes
-> dumping user savedata
-> open dir /vol/save/8000000c
-> dumping common savedata
-> error on FSOpenDir()
-> error dumping common dir (maybe the game has no common folder?)
-> done!
[1] Intento de lectura m?s all? del final de la secuencia.

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Nice video Abood but why make it so complicated with loads of videos when all you do is> go to your "saviine_root" folder put a new folder in that one, call it "inject" without brackets, in that folder put another one and give it the id of your title your injecting into for example if its New Super Mario Bros U EU Version it would be like this> "00050000-10101E00" in that folder put another two folders one being called "80000001" and the other called "common" go to your loadiine save folder for New Super Mario Bros U put the c folder files into the "common" folder and put the u files into the "80000001" folder then start up inject.bat go to your wiiu start Homebrew Launcher and start saviine put your PC's ip address in, select back to main menu not stat disc, start your game from main menu and select inject either "inject" or to rewrite all files clean select "clean & inject" job done easy as that!

If you don't know what your PC's ip is> launch cmd and type in ipconfig then you want the address under IPv4 Address, type that in your saviine IP.

Last edited by Reecey,

pLaYeR^^

Doctor Switch
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Nice video Abood but why make it so complicated with loads of videos when all you do is> go to your "saviine_root" folder put a new folder in that one, call it "inject" without brackets, in that folder put another one and give it the id of your title your injecting into for example if its New Super Mario Bros U EU Version it would be like this> "00050000-10101E00" in that folder put another two folders one being called "80000001" and the other called "common" go to your loadiine save folder for New Super Mario Bros U put the c folder files into the "common" folder and put the u files into the "80000001" folder then start up inject.bat go to your wiiu start Homebrew Launcher and start saviine put your PC's ip address in, select back to main menu not stat disc, start your game from main menu and select inject either "inject" or to rewrite all files clean select "clean & inject" job done easy as that!

If you don't know what your PC's ip is> launch cmd and type in ipconfig then you want the address under IPv4 Address, type that in your saviine IP.
Thats what i also wondered.

And btw someone tested it on external HDD?

Tadashii93

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
Tried to do this but I can't join my console with my PC. I enter correctly the IP in the saviine, but when I launch the game nothing happen in my PC, the command window doesn't change at all... Sorry about my english.

AboodXD

I hack NSMB games, and other shiz.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
Tried to do this but I can't join my console with my PC. I enter correctly the IP in the saviine, but when I launch the game nothing happen in my PC, the command window doesn't change at all... Sorry about my english.
Make sure you disable the firewall.

Also, the IP frequently changes, so you would need to run ipconfig more often. ;)

Tadashii93

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
Thanks Abbod, I will try tomorrow disabling the firewall, cus I don't think that the IP is the problem. I will tell you how it goes.

AydenTheKilla

Garchomp King
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just warning people.... i found malware in the saviine file in the description. i didnt think anything about it and added it to my exceptions list, my computer started running very slow...... my cpu was being used 100%....... deleted the saviine server folder and my computers back to normal...... i dont like that at all......

AboodXD

I hack NSMB games, and other shiz.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
just warning people.... i found malware in the saviine file in the description. i didnt think anything about it and added it to my exceptions list, my computer started running very slow...... my cpu was being used 100%....... deleted the saviine server folder and my computers back to normal...... i dont like that at all......

That must be your computer, something's wrong with it...

AydenTheKilla

Garchomp King
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nope my computers fine now (im typing on it) it was the only thing i deleted and now my computer runs fast again, and my antivirus doesnt show anything wrong..... it ran great before i downloaded the saviine link posted here and now runs great after i deleted it (shred with avg)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i even tried to delete avg, used malicious software scanner to make sure avg was gone, computer still ran slow. then i reinstalled avg, it took my 3 hours cause my pc was running so slow and nothing still slow..... scanned saviine server as a virus again after i reinstalled. shredded it, now my pc is fine.... just kind of weird.... only program on gbatemp thats ever done my pc this way

mitcha

مجاهد صنديد مقاتل عنيد
Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
btw someone tested it on external HDD?
seems to not work for me with xenoblade X save on external and i have not much space to transfer the game to nand cuz it need 25go , the game is 19go + update 81mo , i dont understand why 25go ?

my wiiu is 32 go so it's average 28.5go real , but when i want to transfer all my data on external i got 24go only free space, so where is the rest (4.5go ) !
i want to transfer xenoblade X to inject a save , thank you for your suggestions.

ps: it worked before but only on internal (nand), for another game.

Last edited by mitcha,

Garblant

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really hope that another save manager app gets created for the Wii U...

I've tried dozens of times, and I've received no responses from Saviine. You'd think that we would at least have two different save managers at this point.

mitcha

مجاهد صنديد مقاتل عنيد
Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
It doesn't work on USB?

I'll test it later.
thanks, and no it dosnt work for me on external, i have created a save before by playing a little bit.
and i can't transfer xeno game on internal cuz i lost 4.5g from it , i don't know how !
xeno is 19go + update 81mo ,if i want to transfer it on intern it says 25go !

Last edited by mitcha,

DaBlackDeath

.::[ lone wolf ]::.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
thanks, and no it dosnt work for me on external, i have created a save before by playing a little bit.
and i can't transfer xeno game on internal cuz i lost 4.5g from it , i don't know how !
xeno is 19go + update 81mo ,if i want to transfer it on intern it says 25go !
hi @mitcha
I've just tested Xenoblade USB and it's working fine here. I have injected my old loadiine save into usb game - yes it's on USB (I have the white 4GB WiiU).
So far all my usb games were working with injecting savegames from loadiine.

Reactions: mitcha

mitcha

مجاهد صنديد مقاتل عنيد
Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
hi @mitcha
I've just tested Xenoblade USB and it's working fine here. I have injected my old loadiine save into usb game - yes it's on USB (I have the white 4GB WiiU).
So far all my usb games were working with injecting savegames from loadiine.
if you say it works so the problem comes from me it's sure, thanks a lot @DaBlackDeath and hi ;-)
i will test it for the 6th time lol maybe it will work.
i have much space on usb, and the file save is already ready for xenoblade ,even i know i can inject directly to it , but i will dump before inject.

ps : for me even the dump is not working , it's create the saviine root but it's empty, and the command line show nothing happen.

Last edited by mitcha,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim:
    the internet
  • Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim:
    @Psionic Roshambo i have 16 gb in my pc and i run into issues with ram more than i'd like to admit
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    I got only 8GB of RAM. But I want 32GB.
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Time to just download more ram
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah search Google
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Or, I also heard that if you use flash memory, it can act as more "RAM" at least windows tell me when I stick a flash drive into it.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It can act as a swap drive but that isn't more RAM, it's slooow.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I wish we could have 1Gbps external storage by now
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Like for micro
  • Veho @ Veho:
    New Myoo.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, Yooo noice
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Looks like a Famicom handheld
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah, they were going for that.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not very good though.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I'm watching the review, the emulators it uses suck bawls.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Software update might improve it.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Or maybe someone will make like Emulation Station for it or something?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    That counts as a software update :tpi:
    +1
  • OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20:
    Ello
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I can think of the design teams process another joystick and no audio or a joystick and mono audio
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "You think we can just put the speakers at the top
    ?" "NO!"
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Pft stereo speakers you're fired
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pft stereo speakers you're fired +1