Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Strange, I don't see why :/

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Try this instead : http://www1.zippyshare.com/v/XzFc0Ucy/file.html
Okay, the .bat worked wonderfully.

Edit 1: Aaaaaand, it couldn't extract anything...

Edit 2: A bunch of errors popped up.
U5qqOXy.png

Last edited by NyaakoXD,

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Make sure you also have ctrtool in the folder, if you use the batch.
Are you sure your .cia is decrypted?

Try running this command:
ctrtool.exe -p --contents=Contents.bin %NameCIA%.cia

And send me a screenshot of your folder, thanks

Makein

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Decrypt9WIP on hax don't work for me... Only black screen when i running it on homebrew launcher
How you doing this without it?
Because i lost 1 day to install hanx...(But install it and nothing...)

Last edited by Makein,
D

Deleted User

Am I missing something or does anyone else NEVER get the romfs folder!!!!!

D

Deleted User

I go through everything but it never gives me a romfs folder which is the main thing I am looking for! I am trying to extract a romfs from a braindump incompatible game!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Looks like you missing it)
I have one, always...
IHKEBaF.png

After a dump

deSSy2724

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Im unable to decrypt my CIA files. Im on N3DS sysnand 9.0 and GW emuNAND 9.0 and I launch the homebrew launcher in GW emunand via the "hblauncher_loader.cia" released by yellow8. The problem is, the Decrypt9WIP .3dsx boots and it crashes back to the main menu of homebrew launcher menu (no error message).

Solution?

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Im unable to decrypt my CIA files. Im on N3DS sysnand 9.0 and GW emuNAND 9.0 and I launch the homebrew launcher in GW emunand via the "hblauncher_loader.cia" released by yellow8. The problem is, the Decrypt9WIP .3dsx boots and it crashes back to the main menu of homebrew launcher menu (no error message).

Solution?
You can't run Decrypt9 or any kind of CFW in EmuNand.
Start it via your sysnand (I use themehax)

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
you can't use decrypt9 using gateway.
use themehax, or any kind of entrypoints in sysnand

Alex-JA

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi!

Can I extract official .cias?
My idea is extract the Nintendo eShop cia and change icon, banner... etc.

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
You can extract it if you can dump it.
Try to xor your nand and search inside the title id of the eshop, or use braindump for dump the eshop.

For rebuild, it's not that easy

NekoMichi

Retro Collector
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Can someone help me please? I'm trying to decrypt and extract the Smash Bros EUR 1.1.3 update cia and failing spectacularly at every step of the way. So far I've attempted to use Decrypt9 and while it claims to have successfully decrypted the .cia, there's absolutely no indication of it. No new .cia files have been generated anywhere on the SD card, so I assumed it simply replaces the original .cia by putting the decrypted .cia into the same location with the exact same file name. A quick check shows that the MD5 of the .cia has changed BUT its file size is identical to before, right down to the byte. Not sure if that's right. Attempting to open it up in hacktoolkit.exe causes several lines of text to flash by (they say things like "not recognized as internal or external command" and "Could not find .../DecryptedPartitionX.bin") before returning to the main menu. It doesn't seem to have generated any DecryptedX.bin files anywhere.

Attempting to extract using ctrtool does generate some files, but throws up several "invalid keys" error and none of the files appear to be decrypted.

Am I making a mistake at the Decrypt9 step, or is the problem with hacktoolkit.exe? Really confused here. :(

EDIT:
I'm running Windows 10, apparently that breaks some things 3DS homebrew-related. Could this be the reason why?

Last edited by NekoMichi,

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Can someone help me please? I'm trying to decrypt and extract the Smash Bros EUR 1.1.3 update cia and failing spectacularly at every step of the way. So far I've attempted to use Decrypt9 and while it claims to have successfully decrypted the .cia, there's absolutely no indication of it. No new .cia files have been generated anywhere on the SD card, so I assumed it simply replaces the original .cia by putting the decrypted .cia into the same location with the exact same file name. A quick check shows that the MD5 of the .cia has changed BUT its file size is identical to before, right down to the byte. Not sure if that's right. Attempting to open it up in hacktoolkit.exe causes several lines of text to flash by (they say things like "not recognized as internal or external command" and "Could not find .../DecryptedPartitionX.bin") before returning to the main menu. It doesn't seem to have generated any DecryptedX.bin files anywhere.

Attempting to extract using ctrtool does generate some files, but throws up several "invalid keys" error and none of the files appear to be decrypted.

Am I making a mistake at the Decrypt9 step, or is the problem with hacktoolkit.exe? Really confused here. :(

EDIT:
I'm running Windows 10, apparently that breaks some things 3DS homebrew-related. Could this be the reason why?

It's strange. I'm also on W10.
Check with Decrypt9, maybe D9 corrupt the file (even if I don't know why).
Check the log created by D9 at the root of your SD Card.

Reactions: NekoMichi

NekoMichi

Retro Collector
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
It's strange. I'm also on W10.

Check with Decrypt9, maybe D9 corrupt the file (even if I don't know why).
Check the log created by D9 at the root of your SD Card.
The log says everything went fine, no errors. It looks like the problems are being caused by Windows OS on my machine, which was interfering with hackingtoolkit. Will spend some time fixing the system. Thanks for your input and releasing the toolkit anyway. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol