United States
Done for today.

top_0000-vert.jpg

tomx86

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Nintendo 3DS Camera PART1.BAT got me two files "SystemApp.0000.0000001a" and "SystemApp.0001.00000019", I extracted "SystemApp.0000.0000001a" but there are no .msbt files in the ExtractedRomFS, only a "EU_English.LZ" file and I tried every LZ decompression (10, 11 and Ovl) to .msbt and nothing. Extracting "SystemApp.0001.00000019" with PART1.BAT also got nothing, how to extract it?

Last edited by tomx86,

Halvorsen

Trophies
Website
halcove.com
XP
Country
United States
Follow this :

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

he's right thought... You don't buy a car if you don't know how to drive it, and then ask the vendor "hey teach me how to drive pls"
And OP said :

You can easily brick your system if you don't know what you're doing.
It says this nowhere in the main post or in the proceeding replies.

Pikm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whenever I run Part1.bat on the decrypted cia, I only get SystemApp.0000.00000083. What do I do with this?

Traiver

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys How do I edit the menu_msbt_LZ.bin? MSBT editor won't open it.
Dude, did you saw the first post what it's about? Pls, no questions like that, either you know what you're doing or not.
Btw, I bet you forgot to decompress the file. And if the Editor doesn't work though, how about an Hex Editor? It isn't that hard...

Reactions: XRaidersP

Zan'

2F88744FEED717856386400A44BBA4B9CA62E76A32C715D4F
Trophies
XP
Country
I checked the site, but I didn't see anything that told how to safely remove the button.
Well the guys who made the documentation found it. And they documented a lot.
So either they thought it would be clear or REMOVING things is a different matter in their opinion.
one homemenu.co has 2 themes without buttons.
Whenever I run Part1.bat on the decrypted cia, I only get SystemApp.0000.00000083. What do I do with this?
Guys How do I edit the menu_msbt_LZ.bin? MSBT editor won't open it.
Use this and the tool linked in there. It will do it automatically. It can also decompress the files etc.

YES FINALLY.... wonder if the whole custom nands are possible now...
No graphic editing?

This has been possible for a while. And people have done it. It just surfaced now. I hope people won't come up and say "OMG MSET EDITING IS NOW POSSIBLE". Because it has been possible for a while as well.
And custom nands have always been possible. It's just a lot of work that noone puts into it.
You could also write a whole custom home menu. Just like @yifan_lu wrote a custom Launcher (okay that launcher was a lot more work).
And what do you mean by no graphic editing? People have changed texts and colors and fonts. They could change the used icons as well, but noone showed how to yet.
There is also documentation done on the editing by some people which can be found here.
@Traiver and @TheDeKay have worked on it. Both have shared screenshots of their work before in which they changed a lot of things.
I wonder if @MasterLel will help out as well.

Last edited by Zan',
Reactions: GoodCookie88

Zan'

2F88744FEED717856386400A44BBA4B9CA62E76A32C715D4F
Trophies
XP
Country
Couldn't Every File Explorer (https://github.com/Gericom/EveryFileExplorer) be used as a base for an editing program?
It can show most things, including used materials and can load layouts. But it doesn't support any editing.
But if editing was made possible it should be able to use the structure loading from EEF and then let users do manual edits on these structures to get an editing program.

The info spreadsheet got a code.bin table.
Does that mean they are working on reversing the Home Menu Code? (To maybe create a custom home menu)

Last edited by Zan',

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/Kc1jwvt97hU?si=VUBcjx-jLeYltuCD lol 20" iPad ideas