Homebrew Tuna Vids problem >_<

haddad

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
K, so I downloaded from http://chishm.drunkencoders.com/tuna-vids/index.html and dragged the 2 .nds files to my microsd card.

I took an avi file and dragged it onto the microsd card also. Then I open up tuna-open.nds and I then choose my avi file, and I get this.

QUOTE said:
See full documentation for a
full list of credits.
Error opening input file
fat:/Videos/tuna-vids.avi
No such file or directory

Help please?

haddad

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Also I have no luck using the drag and drop converter. And it doesn't work for me >_

VatoLoco

Don't crush that dwarf, hand me the pliers.
Trophies
Website
www.backwoodzstudioz.com
XP
Country
United States
yeah, its a bit of a hassle eh, lol

have you tried using it through moonshell yet?, maybe itll work better that way

edit: thanks haddad...not ;P

i just spent a grip of time messing with this. it weird cuz it works better through moonshell2. i was able to convert a .flv to the right .avi settings using super.
my (dr who) vid played fine through the moonshell plug extension version (aside from de-syncing a bit),
but when i ran it as a stand-alone, the audio was reeeealy slooooow.

now i rmmbr fugging around w/this way back, and now i know why i stuck w/.dpg...eetz so much more user friendly.

slightly off-topic, im curious to howgood the DSTWOs (unreleased dammit) media player will do with avi, mpg, flv and such

macgeek417

妁眼のシャナ
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
VatoLoco said:
yeah, its a bit of a hassle eh, lol

have you tried using it through moonshell yet?, maybe itll work better that way

edit: thanks haddad...not ;P

i just spent a grip of time messing with this. it weird cuz it works better through moonshell2. i was able to convert a .flv to the right .avi settings using super.
my (dr who) vid played fine through the moonshell plug extension version (aside from de-syncing a bit),
but when i ran it as a stand-alone, the audio was reeeealy slooooow.

now i rmmbr fugging around w/this way back, and now i know why i stuck w/.dpg...eetz so much more user friendly.

slightly off-topic, im curious to howgood the DSTWOs (unreleased dammit) media player will do with avi, mpg, flv and such

Tuna-viDS needs audio downsampled to 32000hz. Unlike moonshell2, it doesn't downsample on-the-fly. (The DS is not capable of playing back 44100hz audio without downsampling)

haddad

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I am not gonna use Tuna-Vids anymore >_< I just am gonna use Moonshell 2.10 for my music/videos. Cuz its much easier to use lol >_<

I am also really curious to see the ds2's embedded divx playback which will allow u to play avi files by drag and drop, i know ehh? really interesting.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr