Hardware tt3ds

13rjae

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i have a tt 3ds idnk if it is real or fake or the update wont let it work but i try and load a game or anything and it is stuck on "loading" ?? help please !

Alaude

Trophies
XP
Country
India
hmmm.......try to download this file and put it in your micro sd card

EDIT: i do not know how to say this but when i examined the firmwares files it seems to be a wood rpg gui with dstt updates...strange :blink:. anyways this is the official site of the card www.n3dstt.com

13rjae

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I am running 4.1.0-8U im not to sure if any of that makes a difference and im completly new to all this and I also am running on an imac if that make any difference aswell.

Alaude

Trophies
XP
Country
India
Alaude THANK YOU IT WORKS !!! now i dont know how to add games to it "-_- im a noob :(

download the games and put it in the root of your micro sd card :). you do not have tell you are a noob :D answering your doubts is my pleasure be sure to ask if you have any :P. but please do not ask where to download nds roms, if you do you might face a BAN!. and at last the firmware seem to be outdated i'll upload a custom version of mine and pm you soon!

EDIT: There you go Update. download this files and overwrite the all the files in your sd card it is the latest firmware update compiled by me ;).

13rjae

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ive downloaded a couple games but when ever i drag it it doesnt appear on my tt3ds card when i turn on my 3ds the format of the game is in 7z ??

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjK2lPBzGzo