Tsukibito Translation Tool

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by xvirus, Feb 10, 2010.

Feb 10, 2010

Tsukibito Translation Tool by xvirus at 12:25 AM (1,514 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. xvirus
    OP

Member xvirus GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I was browsing through the requests thread earlier(*gasp* translators actually look at that?) and the post about Tsukibito really caught my eye. I messed around with it a bit and it seemed to be a pretty fun game. As I'm already busy working on two other projects, I don't have time for this one, but I thought I would test my programming skills a bit and throw togeather a translation utility. This program will allow anyone to easily translate the dialogue in this game and edit it to their whim. Hopefully this doesn't go to waste and someone actually uses it. If not well uhm... you can use it to make the girl say naughty words [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Download: v0.1
    The readme file inside will give you all the yummy knowledge you need to get started.

2. Noitora

Member Noitora ::

Greece
    miruki is translating tsukibito with a tool I made several weeks ago :3

3. miruki

Member miruki GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Germany
    Pshhh... don't spill the beans now. XDD

I already pm'ed him and asked if he could take a look at the image files!

...I guess now I have to make a thread for the translation soonish.... do not want.

Well, if anyone's interested in helping with translating from Japanese to English or knows how to extract the images from the game, please pm me. Otherwise just don't. [​IMG]

4. xvirus
    OP

Member xvirus GBAtemp Regular

United States
    So who's tool is cooler? XD Anyways, I'm still chugging away at the image format but it seems really... weird. I know there can be multiple images stored in a .img file, but even the .img files with only a single image or two have the same pointers repeating over and over like 10 times.

Edit: Pardon the bad graphic editing... I'm a CS major, not graphic design ;/

[​IMG]