Tsukibito & Child's Play Patch

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by miruki, Jan 29, 2010.

Jan 29, 2010

Tsukibito & Child's Play Patch by miruki at 12:34 PM (1,056 Views / 0 Likes) 0 replies

1. miruki
    OP

Member miruki GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Germany
    Well, since I have an M3 there's no problem for me with the game, but a friend who's the unlucky owner of an R4... well yeah.

Anyways, I downloaded both roms, the 4081 one (which was kinda messed up both on NO$GBA and my M3, did work but had some graphic glitches) and the 4090 one, which worked fine. For me.

Well, for him it doesn't so I told him to DL the UCP patch, but he said it won't patch the rom. So I dl'ed it myself and tried patching both roms, but all I get is an error message telling me "Can't find the universal code pattern to be patched." - the release topic here had two patches linked, which seemed to work but both links are down and since it said "Rudolph's patch" I just downloaded the lates UCP patch....

Anyone has any ideas? I don't really care if he gets his rom patched or not but it makes me wonder why the patch is not working...