Tsukibito & Child's Play Patch

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by miruki, Jan 29, 2010.

1. miruki
    OP

miruki GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Apr 23, 2008
    Gambia, The
    Awesometown
    Well, since I have an M3 there's no problem for me with the game, but a friend who's the unlucky owner of an R4... well yeah.

Anyways, I downloaded both roms, the 4081 one (which was kinda messed up both on NO$GBA and my M3, did work but had some graphic glitches) and the 4090 one, which worked fine. For me.

Well, for him it doesn't so I told him to DL the UCP patch, but he said it won't patch the rom. So I dl'ed it myself and tried patching both roms, but all I get is an error message telling me "Can't find the universal code pattern to be patched." - the release topic here had two patches linked, which seemed to work but both links are down and since it said "Rudolph's patch" I just downloaded the lates UCP patch....

Anyone has any ideas? I don't really care if he gets his rom patched or not but it makes me wonder why the patch is not working...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice