Hacking Trying to reenable my game card slot

Ryft

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My fiancee bought me ring Fit Adventure for Christmas but I can't get my Switch to read it. I know Atmopshere disables the card slot to prevent burning fuses so I added the nogc = 0 line in the ini file but it still won't read it. I thought maybe I need to reinstall firmware 9.1.0 to update the card slot but choidujournx just pauses when it starts to install the NCAs. Tried redownloading choidujournx, getting different firmware files, and anything else I could think of but I can't figure this out. Any tips?

Ryft

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
firmware?
atmosphere version?
if atmosphere version <=10.0 ,what files are in Atmosphere/config?

Nevermind... I figured it out. I had a BCT.ini file in the Atmosphere folder, and in the config folder for some reason. I had edited the wrong one, derp. Fixed now. Thanks for making me look in that folder!

LeMageFro

Trophies
XP
Country
France
My fiancee bought me ring Fit Adventure for Christmas but I can't get my Switch to read it. I know Atmopshere disables the card slot to prevent burning fuses so I added the nogc = 0 line in the ini file but it still won't read it. I thought maybe I need to reinstall firmware 9.1.0 to update the card slot but choidujournx just pauses when it starts to install the NCAs. Tried redownloading choidujournx, getting different firmware files, and anything else I could think of but I can't figure this out. Any tips?
Why update your card reader when you could have downloaded the game and installed it on emuMMC to play it from your sd card ? I was in the same situation as you and I buy all my games but downloading a game I own seems fine to me.

Ryft

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why update your card reader when you could have downloaded the game and installed it on emuMMC to play it from your sd card ? I was in the same situation as you and I buy all my games but downloading a game I own seems fine to me.

Eh I don't really care about burning fuses honestly. As long as cfw keeps working, I'm all good.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: You woke sob +1