Trying to play Monster Hunter Generations Online

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by HeinMin, Dec 16, 2016.

1. HeinMin
    OP

HeinMin Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 16, 2016
    Senegal
    So I have a new 3ds xl(Japanese) with a9lh and luma CFW. I tried to play monster hunter online but I got this error 003-0399. I can't read japanese so I do not understand what this means. Can someone please tell me how I can play monster hunter online? I installed it as a US region cia file.

2. Molina

Molina My title? It's gone,... like the last fuck I gave.

May 14, 2016
    France
    Since it's a US region cia, you need to accept US region EULA.
    For that you need a special tool which allow you to modify EULA statut and accept all region EULA.

For the tool, you need to find the ingredients and build it as a cia. Here is the guide.

Edit: it's not the first post about this in which answer has been given. Search a little bit next time.

Last edited by Molina, Dec 16, 2016
  3. HeinMin
    OP

HeinMin Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 16, 2016
    Senegal
    Yeah I already read that guide. The problem is that its telling me to convert 3ds roms to cias in the early steps. But I only have monster hunter cia not the rom. So I was a bit confused as to what I am supposed to do.

4. Molina

Molina My title? It's gone,... like the last fuck I gave.

May 14, 2016
    France
    He s not talking about your game, he is talking about a tool you have to find yourself.
    Then he explain how to make a .cia out of the tool, install the cia and use it to accept full region EULA.

edit: grammar, buuuuuuh

Last edited by Molina, Dec 16, 2016
  5. HeinMin
    OP

HeinMin Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 16, 2016
    Senegal
    Oh I get it now. I am gonna try doing it. Thank you for answering my questions.