Trying to play Monster Hunter Generations Online

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by HeinMin, Dec 16, 2016.

1. HeinMin
    OP

HeinMin Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 16, 2016
    Senegal
    So I have a new 3ds xl(Japanese) with a9lh and luma CFW. I tried to play monster hunter online but I got this error 003-0399. I can't read japanese so I do not understand what this means. Can someone please tell me how I can play monster hunter online? I installed it as a US region cia file.

2. Molina

Molina My title? It's gone,... like the last fuck I gave.

May 14, 2016
    France
    Since it's a US region cia, you need to accept US region EULA.
    For that you need a special tool which allow you to modify EULA statut and accept all region EULA.

For the tool, you need to find the ingredients and build it as a cia. Here is the guide.

Edit: it's not the first post about this in which answer has been given. Search a little bit next time.

Last edited by Molina, Dec 16, 2016
  3. HeinMin
    OP

HeinMin Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 16, 2016
    Senegal
    Yeah I already read that guide. The problem is that its telling me to convert 3ds roms to cias in the early steps. But I only have monster hunter cia not the rom. So I was a bit confused as to what I am supposed to do.

4. Molina

Molina My title? It's gone,... like the last fuck I gave.

May 14, 2016
    France
    He s not talking about your game, he is talking about a tool you have to find yourself.
    Then he explain how to make a .cia out of the tool, install the cia and use it to accept full region EULA.

edit: grammar, buuuuuuh

Last edited by Molina, Dec 16, 2016
  5. HeinMin
    OP

HeinMin Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 16, 2016
    Senegal
    Oh I get it now. I am gonna try doing it. Thank you for answering my questions.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice