Gaming Trying to make amusing video

Harsky

Madmin
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm playing about with Windows Movie Maker but what I'm really trying to do is have a person saying a random sentence and then get it to sound like a Super Mario Bros theme tune.

Waste of time? Maybe. But I promise to spend my time on more productive things in the future if someone can tell me if this is possible to do in WMM or is there another easier way?

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
elchzard said:
What are you trying to do?
...It says in the post? Lol. Anyway, I'm not sure how to do it, but I'm pretty sure WMM won't be of much help, since you seem to want to change the pitch and other parts of a sentence to make it sound like the SMB theme. The only thing you could really do is record the words with the pitch of the song and then split the audio clip to your liking. Unless it's not you saying the sentence, then you could just get the audio clip, split it, rearrange the split clips, and place the SMB theme as the background audio.

Harsky

Madmin
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Kinda had a feeling that WMM isn't the world's best editing program. Unfortunately my experience is still only limited to using Virtualdub to compress video and sometimes cutting and pasting but something tells me that even that is not what I'm looking for.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
    AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78: Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit...