Hacking Trying to get a MT-Card 3DS! Help me out!!

terawyvenx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi boys and girls

I was wondering if anybody knows how I can pre-order a MT-Card to my country which is South Africa. Its usually easy to get when a local retailer has it, but there arent many around here, but there is currently one that sells the Gateway 3DS only and the clones, but not MT-Card. Also its much easier for me paying with local currency(Rand/ZAR).

So is there any way I can get my hands on one? anyway international retailers that accepts ZAR currencies or methods that I can use to get a MT-Card?

Any tips are highly appreciated

Thanx

terawyvenx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I didnt think about that, thanx quincy. I just remembered now that I do have a PayPal account. I totally forgot about it. I'll give it. a shot and see what happens.

Thanx again

Ryft

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good luck with that... a lot of flashcard sites won't do PayPal since they started cracking down on products related to piracy. I haven't looked recently but it may be tough to find a seller that will let you use it.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
you could always keep an eye on ebay, sometimes some flash cards slip through the net, they don't usually stay on for long but if you do a buy it now, you can then pay with paypal

they do tend to be on the more expensive side, so it would be better to find an alternate solution....you could try emailing sellers and asking, some may make an exception and allow paypal as a one off

phanteon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
find a reseller in a country near to yours, there is no MT clones as far as i know
gllts

in my country there are no official GW resellers, so i got it from a local relailer who imported it from the US

terawyvenx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I emailed the local reseller about the MT-Card. Apparently they weren't aware of MT-Card and I told them all about it. They emailed saying that the place they order their stock from doesn't have the MT-Card in there database. However they are willing to stock MT-Cards if it does show up in their database. So it's all a matter of patience I suppose.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)