Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
skawo96 said:
Keviii94 said:
SSBB doesn't work on region free loader :s
Region Free Loader?

You mean Gecko Region Free? It works but it must be Gecko OS, downloadable here:
Gecko OS

And yes, there are still RGB errors

so even you use trucha sign discs via gecko you get those red colors on an rgb cable

DaveMode

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For me, I'll be holding onto 3.2 for as long as I can. I probably have over 20 discs that have been Trucha signed (about half of those GH3 customs). It's good to know that there exists a workaround if I were to upgrade, but I enjoy the convenience of my Trucha discs booting up just like an original. Until a reason much better than "Mii Parade" comes out, I won't be updating.

skawo96

Trophies
XP
Country
samsam12 said:
off topic: whats the difference between GeckoOS and gecko region free?
GeckoOS in newest version of GeckoRF with different name

QUOTEI don't have a modchip. No reason for me not to update.

"IF YOUR WII DOESN'T HAVE MII PARADE, YOU SUCK"

But no WiFi. No way for me to update.

And use GeckoOS. Big whoop. Color problems.

Remember my pic, huh?
beztytuukj5.png

pandastew

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
technically gecko region free project have been dropped by gecko team. gecko OS is used on Homebrew Channel, and one of its feature is region free capability.

btw so either if you have or dont have mod chip, with homebrew channel and gecko OS both can play backed up games right? so what is the advantage of getting a mod chip now?

skawo96

Trophies
XP
Country
pandastew said:
technically gecko region free project have been dropped by gecko team. gecko OS is used on Homebrew Channel, and one of its feature is region free capability.

btw so either if you have or dont have mod chip, with homebrew channel and gecko OS both can play backed up games right? so what is the advantage of getting a mod chip now?
Without a modchip geckoOS CAN'T play backups....
wacko.gif

pandastew

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ooo okay. moving on....it says in gecko OS that there is a way to play games from SD card, what does that mean (and what file extension does it use)?

one more thing, is there a way to save the config setting of the gecko OS? cuz everytime it seem to load default and there doesnt seem to be a way to save it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Dude just shat himself.