Hacking Trucha Bag Restorer reads error messages on the last step.

Status
Not open for further replies.

smashdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello I have been trying to install CIOS 249 on my friend's 4.2 Wii and that has not been able to work atm. So someone told me I needed to start the TBR and gave me the guide http://www.completesoftmodguide.tk/hacking-guide/trucha so I followed the instructions (online connection since intenret works on the Wii) but then at the very end it gave me connect error problems and a rel error (the very LAST step). What do I do? Also after this can I install Priiloader (it says 58 is not Trucha'd but it really is as I installed it already). I have not done any soft-modding of the Wii thus far except what has been lited above (and installing bootmii).

smashdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have tried that but I still can't get IOS 36 to patch. It installed IOS 236 correctly but then when I use it in MMM it won't patch IOS 36. Reads "error getting IOS".

mike333

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
smashdude said:
I have tried that but I still can't get IOS 36 to patch. It installed IOS 236 correctly but then when I use it in MMM it won't patch IOS 36. Reads "error getting IOS".
Do not patch IOS36. If your guide says that you should do it then stop reading it now and ask author for update.

smashdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright it seems like now using 236 on the CIOSX installer installed 249 BUT when I open up Brawlstats it reads 'error I can't load savegame from your NAND". What does that mean? Don't I need IOS 36? That's what the MMM said in order to launch brawl and mario kart codes.

smashdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright it seems like now using 236 on the CIOSX installer installed 249 BUT when I open up Brawlstats it reads 'error I can't load savegame from your NAND". What does that mean? Don't I need IOS 36? That's what the MMM said in order to launch brawl and mario kart codes.

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
award_gold.png

You sir get the GBATemp Golden Award for failing to listen to jack shit.

Did you do what I told you and just start fresh? Learn to revirginize your DAMN Wii and then start over. God dammit mthr can we start our own smashdude forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLdXfFsgvkE