Jeomite

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
dsfanatic5 said:
Hey Troy, I just wanted to thank you for these awesome forwarders. I've been using your older set, and now I'll be using the updated ones. I like the new blue look better than the grey. Awesome job
smile.gif

Same here; been using the original WADs you made a while ago. Just recently updated to the new "blue" ones. They look great... your work is greatly appreciated!

Troy,
I was hoping you can make a forwarder for MPlayerCE? I use one currently, but it doesn't match the "blue" theme... I have USB Loader GX, your emulator forwarders, HBC, and WAD Manager... the MPlayerCE just looks so offset!
rolleyes.gif
Thanks in advance!

Pippin666

SSF43DE Master
Trophies
Website
www.tetesrasees.com
XP
Country
Canada
Jeomite said:
dsfanatic5 said:
Hey Troy, I just wanted to thank you for these awesome forwarders. I've been using your older set, and now I'll be using the updated ones. I like the new blue look better than the grey. Awesome job
smile.gif

Same here; been using the original WADs you made a while ago. Just recently updated to the new "blue" ones. They look great... your work is greatly appreciated!

Troy,
I was hoping you can make a forwarder for MPlayerCE? I use one currently, but it doesn't match the "blue" theme... I have USB Loader GX, your emulator forwarders, HBC, and WAD Manager... the MPlayerCE just looks so offset!
rolleyes.gif
Thanks in advance!
I second that, MPlayerCE is a must.

brisbaneguy381

Trophies
XP
Country
wilsoff said:
brisbaneguy381 said:
problems with launching form a USB: FAT32 HDD.

When I launch ScummVM from your channel forwarder with no SD card, it launches the DOL file from the USB HDD ok, but the "Current Working Directory" dosn't seem to be set there as it does when launching from an SD device.

For example ScummVM dosn't read the .ini file in the same directoy as it's .dol file to see what it's settings are so ScummVM uses its horrible default skin, no games are listed and the paths are set a none. (and I have edited the ini file to use the USB paths)

The "homebrew launcher channel" (that is created when you get your Wii modded) has no problems with launching ScummVM from the USB device, the ini file is read and the it's moddern skin is applied and the games are listed.
I have a 1T H/D split into two partitions, WBFS and FAT32. the FAT32 is set as active.
Yup, this is an enhancement that would have to be put throuh ScummVM. I tried to report it, but the website crashed and I gave up. For now you can run it from USB, and you can load games from USB, but it will only read the ini from the SD. Shame.
I can run ScummVM from USB with no SD in the Wii fine if I launch it from the Home Brew Channel, but it dosn't work properly when using the forwarder.
If it was a problem with ScummVM then I wouldn't be able to run it from the Home Brew Channel on the USB.

Bassetts

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.dropshock.com
XP
Country
Hi Troy, great work on all of these and a big thanks to you for them. I noticed a few pages back someone asked you how you make the forwarders and you told them to search for some guides. I have tried to do this but cannot find anything useful that explains how things are done without automated tools. Could you give me any pointers about making WADs at all as I would like to have a mess about creating some stuff.

Thanks

stimpy2300

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cafevincent said:
I installed the NES, SNES and WAD Manager forwarders and they look awesome! Way better than any of the other ones I've seen. Fantastic work and thank you so much for sharing!

Too bad that I'm having trouble with the WAD Manager forwarder. It worked the first time I launched it but doesn't work any more. Every time I try to launch the wad manager it gives a code dump. I tried removing it and reinstalling but it didn't help. It works normally when launched from HBC.

I'm using a 2GB SD card with normal SD version forwarder and WAD Manager v1.4. Please help?

Innovative1 said:
QUOTE(houseonfire @ Jun 14 2009, 08:41 AM) I love what your doing here. I'm using most of your channels now on my wii.

I'm wondering if you could put together an Atari channel? I think that would be cool.

I second that request! Atari kicks ass.

cafevincent

Can I you to pm and let me know where you got your emulators for wii for the nes snes n64 please?

Thannks in advance...
stimpy2300

Swizler

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
stimpy2300 said:
cafevincent said:
I installed the NES, SNES and WAD Manager forwarders and they look awesome! Way better than any of the other ones I've seen. Fantastic work and thank you so much for sharing!

Too bad that I'm having trouble with the WAD Manager forwarder. It worked the first time I launched it but doesn't work any more. Every time I try to launch the wad manager it gives a code dump. I tried removing it and reinstalling but it didn't help. It works normally when launched from HBC.

I'm using a 2GB SD card with normal SD version forwarder and WAD Manager v1.4. Please help?

Innovative1 said:
QUOTE(houseonfire @ Jun 14 2009, 08:41 AM) I love what your doing here. I'm using most of your channels now on my wii.

I'm wondering if you could put together an Atari channel? I think that would be cool.

I second that request! Atari kicks ass.

cafevincent

Can I you to pm and let me know where you got your emulators for wii for the nes snes n64 please?

Thannks in advance...
stimpy2300
hey do you do request if so can u make a fceultragx channel forwarder

SpikeBolt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello Troy, thank you for your awsome forwarders. I am currently using most of them and I'm quite happy with them.

I also want to warn you that the Wad Manager forwarder does not seem to work with the 1.5 version of it (sorry if this was already reported). After the loading it's a black screen all the way and you have to reboot the wii. It works perfectly with the 1.4 version though. EDIT: Just found the new version a page back. Doh!

Keep up the good work
smile.gif

LexLuthor

Trophies
XP
Country
I dont know if you've been asked this before Troy but what tools are you using to make these?
For both the wad construction and the artwork? They all look very professional.
Its a shame your so busy over the next month or so, haha.

Also, I had been meaning to ask you if it would be ok for me to post several alternate versions of your wads I knocked up using a darker background (basically removing the blue from the icons and banners and replacing it with a darker grey theme). I haven't altered any other aspect of the wad other than swapping out the backgrounds.

The wads you have created are fantastic, I just prefer a darker theme.
I guess you might call them unofficial builds.. haha.

Let me know (I could send a couple examples over to you first if you like).

B

BumBum

Hi there,

first of all thanks for the great channels - they look awesome.
BUT (there is always a but
smile.gif
) is it possible that the SNES Forwardes isn't working with 4.0.9?
I have the right path but it won't load the emulator - any ideas? Thanks

Also wanted to ask if you could make a channel for Frodo? Please! THanks in advance and
please continue the work!
smile.gif

Swizler

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
BumBum said:
Hi there,

first of all thanks for the great channels - they look awesome.
BUT (there is always a but
smile.gif
) is it possible that the SNES Forwardes isn't working with 4.0.9?
I have the right path but it won't load the emulator - any ideas? Thanks

Also wanted to ask if you could make a channel for Frodo? Please! THanks in advance and
please continue the work!
smile.gif
a new thread needs to be started
someone start a channel request thread

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: don't mind me, just liking all of SDIO's posts, they deserve it for...