Oshae93

Laying Down The Law
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On PPSSPP
Does anyone else have trouble with digimon adventure. After i talk to all the tamers by the house it goes to a cutscene. After the a scene where the tamers talk then goes black and stays black. But before that the game runs smoothly.Can anyone help?

ON JPCSP 64 Bit
I have a 64 bit version running and it shows the game but it shows it like the pic below and runs slow, but it does run farther than ppsspp and it shows a different cutscene where the tamer get their digivices then are flunf into a tidal wave ( out of nowhere , but then again this is digimon lol ) then goes into the opening of the original show that eventually leads me to a forest. I stopped running it after that due to graphical errors.

ON JPCSP 32 Bit
I found a forum on ( http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=445957 ) and it had a configuration for a 32 bit version. So i tried to use the settings they had and now my 32 bit jpcsp just shows a black screen after i select the game.

I also included a screenshot of some info about my cpu, im not sure what info u needed.

P.s i plan on getting a psp off of ebay and trying it on there. My original psp go broke a year ago so i stopped with psp games for awhile.

Attachments

• psp emu1.png
    psp emu1.png
    93.7 KB · Views: 1,181
  • psp emu2.png
    psp emu2.png
    124.9 KB · Views: 1,034
  • system info.png
    system info.png
    4.9 KB · Views: 692

Lights

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't really understand the question, but I can try to help. The problem either has to do with the emulator you're using and it's settings or the ISO file which may not work properly and you might have to download a clean ISO of it again.

Oshae93

Laying Down The Law
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't really understand the question, but I can try to help. The problem either has to do with the emulator you're using and it's settings or the ISO file which may not work properly and you might have to download a clean ISO of it again.

I actually got a version that came out about 2 days after i posted this of ppsspp and it runs really great with sound. thx for you attempt to help though

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill