Misc Trouble with black ops wifi

ACCFPopTart

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
after installing cIOS249[57]-v20 i can get black ops to work in wiiflow, but i cant get on wifi. when i choose wifi in the multiplayer section it just says "Please Wait" and the loading circle just keeps spinning. Do i need to do somehting else to get the wifi to work?

geeb2002

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try what cobleman said but if that doesn't let you get on then create a second profile and try logging on with that one first and then go back to main profile after updates.

wiimanofthenorth

Trophies
XP
Country
Just had the same problem as the OP. I've been trying to get the update. With Wiiflow I can't get the wifi to work within the game. But if I load it using CFG. It worked straight away! Go figure? Using just the one profile.

Narolez

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
This is a "bug". It exists since the last COD:BO update and concerns only some users. Me too.

Solution/workaround for the connection bug in V.28.6.50.

- Click MULTIPLAYER
- If the text "Welcome ..." in the COD banner at the bottom right appears, quickly click PROFILE and choose another profile by pressing A
- Quickly click BLACK OPS ONLINE, the text "Please Wait" and the rotating circle shoud appears
- Wait until PLAYER MATCH and the Allies text in the bottom right appears (a few seconds).
- You are connected. Now you can choose another profile.

Have fun!
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: