Hacking Trouble updating from Atmosphere 0.14 to latest version (1.3.2) using emuMMC

nitrodude150

OP
Trophies
Website
nitrodude150.googlepages.com
XP
Country
United States
So I've been out of the scene for a little bit and a lot has changed. I simply want to update to the latest atmosphere and install 14.x.x and play some of the newer games. I did some research and followed this guide to the letter:

https://nh-server.github.io/switch-guide/extras/updating/

The problem is, when I try to boot into my emuMMC from Hekate, the switch goes black and nothing happens. I have to force crash it, power back on to rcm, and push the hekate payload again.

Any input on what I should do / can do correctly? Any help here is emphatically appreciated!

PS: I tried disabling AutoRCM and that sent my device into a bootloop. Had to use my jig to get back into RCM and push the payload

More info:
  1. Running 7.0.1 on sysNand
  2. Running 10.x.x on emuMMC
  3. AutoRCM turned ON
  4. Everything works fine on 0.14|e if I don't bother updating

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I've been out of the scene for a little bit and a lot has changed. I simply want to update to the latest atmosphere and install 14.x.x and play some of the newer games. I did some research and followed this guide to the letter:

https://nh-server.github.io/switch-guide/extras/updating/

The problem is, when I try to boot into my emuMMC from Hekate, the switch goes black and nothing happens. I have to force crash it, power back on to rcm, and push the hekate payload again.

Any input on what I should do / can do correctly? Any help here is emphatically appreciated!

PS: I tried disabling AutoRCM and that sent my device into a bootloop. Had to use my jig to get back into RCM and push the payload

More info:
  1. Running 7.0.1 on sysNand
  2. Running 10.x.x on emuMMC
  3. AutoRCM turned ON
  4. Everything works fine on 0.14|e if I don't bother updating
Try this guide

https://rentry.org/MigrateToAtmosphere1_0_0

Reactions: nitrodude150

nitrodude150

OP
Trophies
Website
nitrodude150.googlepages.com
XP
Country
United States
Thank you for that! I discovered that the issue was in my
Code:
hekate_ipl.ini
file! However, I noticed that I can no longer boot stock firmware. It just issues an error and prompts to restart the console.

Any idea on what happened there and what I could do? Thanks!

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you for that! I discovered that the issue was in my
Code:
hekate_ipl.ini
file! However, I noticed that I can no longer boot stock firmware. It just issues an error and prompts to restart the console.

Any idea on what happened there and what I could do? Thanks!
Booting stock via hekate or just powering on?

Reactions: nitrodude150

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What error do you get when booting stock? On emunand, try booting without a game cart inserted, and also make sure you don’t have a folder in atmosphere/contents that has anything to do with themes. Also remove any Tesla/sysmodules, if you’re using any.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :blink: