Hacking Trouble booting up sysNAND

Matg

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey guys,

I recently implemented emuMMC on my exploited Nintendo switch so I could play online on my sysNAND. I went through all the process of setting emuMMC up and as the final step I was restoring my NAND backup from before I used any cfw. After successfully restoring my NAND backup, nothing happens when I try to power on my switch, nothing happens. I can still boot up RCM with my jig (as I turned autoRCM off) and access the cfw.

My NAND backup was on 6.1 if I recall correctly and through Choi I updated it to 8.1 in order to run some games. My hunch is that it may have something to do with the fuses.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys,

I recently implemented emuMMC on my exploited Nintendo switch so I could play online on my sysNAND. I went through all the process of setting emuMMC up and as the final step I was restoring my NAND backup from before I used any cfw. After successfully restoring my NAND backup, nothing happens when I try to power on my switch, nothing happens. I can still boot up RCM with my jig (as I turned autoRCM off) and access the cfw.

My NAND backup was on 6.1 if I recall correctly and through Choi I updated it to 8.1 in order to run some games. My hunch is that it may have something to do with the fuses.

Any help is greatly appreciated!
Check your fuse count with Hekate.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BETA215 @ BETA215: Fighting downhill is proper of traitors, sometimes you do what you have to do...