Hacking Trinket vs upcoming Team Executer Hardmod

jadog

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anybody explain what the difference is between the existing Trinket hardware mod verses the upcoming Team Executer hardware mod? I just read somewhere that the Trinket mod is capable of patching all existing switches? Sorry, I couldn't locate the source even though I searched.

Also, can someone also tell me what the advantages are of the hardmod over just using the Fuse-gelee (or similar) softmod?

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Can anybody explain what the difference is between the existing Trinket hardware mod verses the upcoming Team Executer hardware mod? I just read somewhere that the Trinket mod is capable of patching all existing switches? Sorry, I couldn't locate the source even though I searched.

Also, can someone also tell me what the advantages are of the hardmod over just using the Fuse-gelee (or similar) softmod?
i guess by what we know atleast that the trinket is less easy to install but it has multi cfw support and actually in that manner for the switch console that does support trinkets is the better thing to do because of the open source aspect of it and multi cfw usage. The xecuter one according to info should be easier to install but at the moment it launches before reverse engineering and so forth doesn't support any other cfw than the one they are providing. If you know how to solder properly get a trinket, if not search for someone who can install a trinket. It's the better option for people who have an older switch. If you're rocking one of the newer ones than the xecuter chip is what you're looking for

Last edited by kumikochan,

jadog

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So to confirm, the newer (Mariko) models are not compatible with Trinket and require the Xecuter chip?

jadog

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And can anyone confirm if there is any additional functionality with a hardware mod like this?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...