Kyno

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Thank you very much !! but how you use it?
unsure.gif

sorry , I speak little English, I'm french ^ ^ '

Kyno

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
ok thank's .. and the channel ? In the nand of wii ? In what will I be able to launch it directly from the wii menu ...

wolves

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If the application needed to create an emulated NAND wasn't released yet then how does it work with this application?

Lafie

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Let's clear things up for everyone not reading the first post but only the new posts: Triiforce can now run VC/Wiiware from an emulated NAND, on an SD card or from a USB device.

^^ NAND emulation is here (for VC/Wiiware atleast)

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Lafie said:
Let's clear things up for everyone not reading the first post but only the new posts: Triiforce can now run VC/Wiiware from an emulated NAND, on an SD card or from a USB device.

Shh...don't say it loud, otherwise the Noobs will appear....
unsure.gif

Small Tut for those:
-Dump your NAND with Simple FS Dumper
-Place it in the root of USB/SD
-Install .wads to it with WADManager 1.5 and cIOS rev14
-Run TriiForce

If anyone asks how to do this, I'll slap him, realy...but meh, can't test it...no VC Games, and none that interessts me...but seems like good work! Great, WiiPower
smile.gif

WiiPower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Blue-K said:
If anyone asks how to do this, I'll slap him, realy...but meh, can't test it...no VC Games, and none that interessts me...but seems like good work! Great, WiiPower
smile.gif

Nicksasa wrote the nand emu code.

Digital1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Blue-K said:
Lafie said:

Shh...don't say it loud, otherwise the Noobs will appear....
unsure.gif

Small Tut for those:
-Dump your NAND with Simple FS Dumper
-Place it in the root of USB/SD
-Install .wads to it with WADManager 1.5 and cIOS rev14
-Run TriiForce

smile.gif

Thanks for the info!

ohmy.gif

wolves

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've tested a few games, I can't get Pokemon Ranch to load though. A screen that says Wii pops up and when I hit A, it sends me back to the sysmenu.
EDIT: Sorry about that. I'm on Sysmenu 4.1U using real NAND. I also tried a couple of the Force options with no luck.

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
WiiPower said:
Blue-K said:
smile.gif

Nicksasa wrote the nand emu code.
shy.gif
You always get me...still, you also contributed things, right? So correction: Thanks to WiiPower, Nicksasa, The Lemon Man, and anyone else who contributed something! Great work! Sorry for that...I'm a bit slow the last time (6 weeks holidays
tongue.gif
).

Btw: Just "found" some games (Onslaught and World of Goo), they worked fine from USB, even detected my dumped saves. No changig of the Options, just default. So works fine here. Great work, realy!!! I probabyl won't use it, still, great awesome work!!!
grog.gif

kedest

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
so i'm on sysmenu 4.1. I've already played a lot of wiiware/vc games and they have save files.
how can I transfer those to the emulated nand?

WiiPower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
wolves said:
I've tested a few games, I can't get Pokemon Ranch to load though. A screen that says Wii pops up and when I hit A, it sends me back to the sysmenu.

I'm serious about "Please report enough information in the 1st post already and not after 10 Q&A." so info or ignore list.

Wii menu? Triiforce real nand? Regions?

Lafie

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
kedest said:
so i'm on sysmenu 4.1. I've already played a lot of wiiware/vc games and they have save files.
how can I transfer those to the emulated nand?

When you dump your NAND, the save games are dumped along with it. So if you dump your NAND now and put it on a usb device or sd card, when you then run your wiiware/vc games from that emulated nand, you'll have your saves.

kielserat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Thx to the persons who created triiforce,tested zelda ot and donkey kong country 2,both worked fine,only when i want to go back to wii menu,get black screen,and i play from usb hdd.
My sysmenu is 4.1e
Keep up the good work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: they be like which lite firefox exe pls