Triforce games not working

XC-3730C

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am trying to play Mario Kart Arcade GP/GP2 on my Wii U/vWii though USB Loader GX and both of these titles say to take card. I cant get past this screen. F-Zero AX the furthest I got was to the title screen and I press start but nothing happens.

Strangely the only Triforce game that seems to work is Virtua Strikers.

Any idea how to get these working?
d6998c885ad822f7a7b8d5c3340960f9.jpg

Last edited by XC-3730C,

Tri-Z

Tri z
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have both working on my Wii U. Don’t think I did anything special, just ended up running through program so that can start from Wii U and use Wii U game pad. Maybe need to get game from a different source. I used the ones that I had on my original Wii

Almost seems like urs is loading a save file once finished playing races cause I believe the ticket thing doesn’t come up til after playing

Last edited by Tri-Z,

XC-3730C

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have both working on my Wii U. Don’t think I did anything special, just ended up running through program so that can start from Wii U and use Wii U game pad. Maybe need to get game from a different source. I used the ones that I had on my original Wii

Almost seems like urs is loading a save file once finished playing races cause I believe the ticket thing doesn’t come up til after playing
It sounds like you converted these to injections to play in Wii U mode, correct?

The same games that are not working for me work fine on a regular Wii.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
that screen is to save the game, if you choose to save then that message appears and you are suposed to do the exit combo to exit nintendont, once you save your run is over like in the arcade version, only save when you dont want to continue playing and not while you want.

XC-3730C

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that screen is to save the game, if you choose to save then that message appears and you are suposed to do the exit combo to exit nintendont, once you save your run is over like in the arcade version, only save when you dont want to continue playing and not while you want.
After the game loads it is like I can't control anything and it goes from one screen to the other automatically.

Tri-Z

Tri z
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeh I have mine setup for start from Wii U mode so can have installed on same hardrive as my Wii U games. And it def sounds like a saving issue and like it’s loading the game at that point

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Yea that didnt solve the issue. Mario Kart Arcad GP/GP2 just automatically load to the "take card" screen

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
did you ever played any nintendont game? i mean actual gamecube one? i think you need to play one so a save file is created first and then play a triforce one.

XC-3730C

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, i installed a Nintendont forwarder and put the games on sd
Hmm well perhaps I will try loading then via SD. I use USB Loader GX so no need for a forwarder for me since I really don't care about using a Wii U gamepad and my Wii Classic Controller Pro works fine.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Water park was quite fun
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Water park was quite fun