ROM Hack Translator

metal01

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how am i bumbping it its my first post in this topic and i'm not actually demanding anything, more like a suggestion, and I hadn't seen your post about december.

DarthNemesis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Takanato said:
Bad news people....School is starting back on Monday for me...and my last year results were horrible...and I only have one more year till college so Imma have to put translating down until December>_> or my father will take away my laptop
frown.gif
December's over; made any progress on that script I sent you?

Cortador

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Great job learning all those languages. Though i never tried to actually learn Japanese, i currently speak 5 languages and of those 5 i can only write/read 3 of then. English|Portuguese|German.

Anyways, good luck with your college work and stop learning new languages
tongue.gif
(For real
laugh.gif
)

tsuna

GBAtemp Official "No Good Tsuna"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I cant translate japanese!
willing to help..
CONS-i can speak it fluently but my writng skills are equal to a japanese 3rd grader T_T
can translate if in hiragana/katakana or sinple kanji

ShinRyouma

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Actually, reading and writing is very important in translating.
If you can translate hiragana/katakana/simple kanji, you can help in open translation threads.

B3astinSnipes

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can someone translate megaman exe oss. im not a translator, and im not becoming one so can someone please, it will make me happy.i realize almost eveyone person on this board doesnt like megaman so i just wanted to put it out there, just in case a megaman fan/experienced hacker comes along.

tsuna

GBAtemp Official "No Good Tsuna"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
B3astinSnipes said:
can someone translate megaman exe oss. im not a translator, and im not becoming one so can someone please, it will make me happy.i realize almost eveyone person on this board doesnt like megaman so i just wanted to put it out there, just in case a megaman fan/experienced hacker comes along.
hmm there was a guy doing that lemme edit post
EDIT XXLANCEXX thats the guy try pm him

Takanato

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
Yeah Darth, I've translated majority of the stuff you gave me but I have to check for grammatical errors and also spell checks. I wanna make sure that I'm not making any mistakes anywhere.

Valiarchon

trentacles
Trophies
Website
about.me
XP
Country
I think you might want to read the rules first if you're new. You shouldn't be bumping old threads like this without good reason, such as a progress update or similar (and of course since you're new that wouldn't apply anyway).

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
N-TG said:
(Well it's kind of too late to do anything now so gbatemp could put a limit to delete old threads :S)
Or at least lock them and if the OP is active and wants to update their thread they can have a mod unlock it for them. Just a thought..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/LM0Y6RWvcr8?si=RjMLNrx1TEX301g1 Already has cfw lol