ROM Hack Translation for KH: Recoded?

Status
Not open for further replies.

yusuo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
can anyone point me in the direction of this translation so i can update the cheat database with the game id

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Giratina3 said:
One thing ive noticed, is when using the minor translation patch, when you try to save.... for some reason it hangs? anyone know why?
Maybe you accidentally replaced a file that shouldn't have?

Giratina3

Official Lilac of GBATemp
Trophies
XP
Country
Spenstar said:
Giratina3 said:
One thing ive noticed, is when using the minor translation patch, when you try to save.... for some reason it hangs? anyone know why?
Its alright i fixed it by downloading a patch that included the AP patch aswell as english, its fine now.
Will the translation that truth key is doing include the system area things? cause some are confusing to decipher.

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Giratina3 said:
Spenstar said:
Giratina3 said:
Its alright i fixed it by downloading a patch that included the AP patch aswell as english, its fine now.
Will the translation that truth key is doing include the system area things? cause some are confusing to decipher.
I don't know what Truthkey has done in his translation, but in my translation the System Matrix is translated.

Giratina3

Trophies
XP
Country
Spenstar said:
Giratina3 said:
Spenstar said:
Giratina3 said:
I don't know what Truthkey has done in his translation, but in my translation the System Matrix is translated.
Oh i mean the data worlds, the ones with the tasks and blocks.
I really need that translating cause it is a pain to 100% them without knowing what they are.

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Giratina3 said:
I really need that translating cause it is a pain to 100% them without knowing what they are.
Oh okay. Yeah I've started working on those also but they are not 100% complete yet.

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Spenstar said:
Giratina3 said:
Oh okay. Yeah I've started working on those also but they are not 100% complete yet.
i got most of it, but they're the easy ones
smile.gif

like debug R/debug Y

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WTH?!!? I decided to open up some other text files and one of them contained a list of profanity words
ohmy.gif

I wasn't expecting that
blink.gif

Giratina3

Trophies
XP
Country
Roxas75 said:
write here the file!!!
Responses like that make me want to punch someone....
Ask politer next time, and further more, why bother? TruthKey is the man to rely on, he translated LOADS of Birth by Sleep and im definately gonna be using his patch which looks extremely promising, good going TruthKey! You da man!
If this is out tomorrow im set for the day! Recoded in english will be sweeeeeeeeet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :O:rofl2: +1