Misc Transferring Wi-Fi settings

Thesolcity

Wherever the light shines, it casts a shadow.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Er...I accidentally transferred my DSi wi-fi settings and data to my 3DS. Is there a way to swap them back or am I locked out? Don't really wanna lose all my friends on Pokémon White.

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes. You can transfer the settings back by starting up a DS/DSi game on the 3DS and go under WiFi settings through the game and click on Options (the red box on the right) and click on Transfer Nintendo WFC Settings. Then select Download Play on the DS/DSi and that should be what you're looking for.

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
EDIT: My last reply didn't make any sense. To simplify it, you need to load up any DS/DSi game on the 3DS (which in your case would be Pokemon) and go to wherever you can change the WiFi settings as you would on a normal DS/DSi and click the red Options box and the last box should be lit up which is the Transfer WFC Settings option. Then you just select DS Download Play on the DS/DSi and click on the box that appears in the Download Play list. I can make a video for you showing how to do it, although it is rather simple to do.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: DAYTONAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!