Gaming Transferring to different HDD

wiinoob123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hi guys,

i've got a wii, which is already fully soft-modded with a 500gb hdd. My problem is that i made a mistake as i should have use a 250gb hdd which is more than sufficient for my needs and now i would like to take the 500gb back to use on my PC. Now here are my questions:-

1. If possible, how can i transfer/copy/clone all the wii data from one hdd to another without having to redo the mod again?

2. If the above is possible, then does it matter if i've split the 500gb hdd into two partitions? (I want to copy the whole lot!!!).

I urgently need a reply as i need to setup a newly built PC ASAP for my work.

Thanks for helping.

wiinoob123

wiinoob123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
after doing somemore searching, i have realised that wbfsmanager allows you to clone the hdd. But will it matter than the wii drive is 500gb and the hdd i want to transfer to is 250gb?

pls pls help me.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well, first off. Learn2Spell, it's please. You're asking for help. The least you could do is spell it right.

Using wbfsmanager, clone the 500 gb drive, and put it on on the 250 GB drive. Then simply format the 500 GB drive.

There won't be any problems, unless of course you have more then 250 GB worth of data, but I doubt it.

wiinoob123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
thanks malice and xflak40.

@ hells malice - FYI, i have spelt "pls" correctly as that how i write it for short, when i tend to type.

wiinoob123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
thanks malice and xflak40.

@ hells malice - FYI, i have spelt "pls" correctly as that how i write it for short, when i tend to type.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: though my mom has documents here on my pc