Hacking Question Transferring Saves?

Dave_Chad

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I am considering a 2nd Switch to mod. My main one i play Fifa online so i won't mod it at all. I was wondering if there is a way for me to transfer my Zelda, Doom and Bayonetta game saves onto my 2nd Switch and keep my progress/be able to continue?

I figure it belongs in this section as it's sort of Custom Firmware related?!

Zumoly

GBATemp Analyst
Trophies
XP
Country
Mali
If you absolutely don't want to hack your main Switch to get your saves offline (actually the only way as of today) then you'd have to consider Nintendo's online subscription which will start next month.
As it seems you'll at least have to install a save manager homebrew to get your saves off your main Switch since unlinking your account from your main Switch is a no go.

Last edited by Zumoly,

milomc123

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
I dont think you would need to make a nand backup just on the main switch put EdiZon on the sd card, boot hekate and go into cfw, put the main switch in airplane mode, open EdiZon from HBMenu, backup all the saves you want, close EdiZon and turn off your switch then put your sd card into your pc and copy the EdiZon folder off it and delete the switch folder, next take out the sd card and put in the sd card of the switch you want to hack, copy EdiZon and the EdiZon folder onto it, put it into the switch you want to hack, open EdiZon and inject all the saves and..... Done! :D

Last edited by milomc123,

Deleted member 456320

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont think you would need to make a nand backup just on the main switch put EdiZon on the sd card, boot hekate and go into cfw, put the main switch in airplane mode, open EdiZon from HBMenu, backup all the saves you want, close EdiZon and turn off your switch then put your sd card into your pc and copy the EdiZon folder off it and delete the switch folder, next take out the sd card and put in the sd card of the switch you want to hack, copy EdiZon and the EdiZon folder onto it, put it into the switch you want to hack, open EdiZon and inject all the saves and..... Done! :D
You need to backup the NAND and restore it to get rid of logs. It just makes it less likely for a ban.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte