Transferring saves to EmuMMC?

DGGar

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I want to play BOTW with some mods on it, using my own save. I pretty much finished the game when I first bought it through the eShop, and I uninstalled it for that reason.

My question is, what is the way to transfer my save file to play in emuMMC? My logic is that I should download it first in CFW, then use some tool to transfer the file, but I'm not sure if that's the way to do it, or what tool works for that at all. Any help on how to do this?

Also, I think my save file isn't inside the switch's memory? I'm not completely sure how the save data cloud works.

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I want to play BOTW with some mods on it, using my own save. I pretty much finished the game when I first bought it through the eShop, and I uninstalled it for that reason.

My question is, what is the way to transfer my save file to play in emuMMC? My logic is that I should download it first in CFW, then use some tool to transfer the file, but I'm not sure if that's the way to do it, or what tool works for that at all. Any help on how to do this?

Also, I think my save file isn't inside the switch's memory? I'm not completely sure how the save data cloud works.
Use Hekate to make a backup of your Sysnand with the completed game save to your PC. Use NXNandManager to mount your Sysnand backup files and the go through the tutorial linked below on how to pull your game saves out and restore them to your emunand using JKSV.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/recovering-games-saves-from-nand-using-nxnandmanager-and-jksv.620758/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The mutated Axolotl was awesome
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    I don't have prime, I order once I am orderign $35 worth of stuff
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I bet you don't pirate game either
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I even convinced my dad to watch Fallout lol. He's enjoying it so far
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They really wanna get the head
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Also nice. Never really watched Fallout on Prime, but sounds like a good show.
    +1
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    legit nobody irl knows I'm trans(it hasn't been long enough yet)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Be really careful out there. There are people who use trans people to their advantage, and its really sad in general. :(
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    also scary
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Chasers and homophobia.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They're very common on social media.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    ik about the phobias Im used to it but what's a chaser
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Whoever you disclose your gender identity to, keep it private between your friends.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    irl or online
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Nobody is safe.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    eh I don't keep it private, not much happens except idiots on TikTok making a fool of themselves
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    im still curious as to what a chaser is tho
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, A chaser is someone who uses (mostly trans) individuals to their advantage, stuff that they are uncomfortable about.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    thats weird
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    blahaj will keep me safe
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: blahaj will keep me safe