Gaming Transferring Pokemon Save Worked?!

Le Reveur

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was just looking through my pokemon games one day, and I picked Pearl to play. Weeks ago I put a Gamefaq Save file in it(already converted to .sav), not knowing you can't transfer pokemon save files. This means I made the save file and game the same name etc. Not suprisingly, the game said "corrupted save file" and then something like "reverting to previous save file". Apparently I could continue. I was playing a transferred save file!! I know for sure because I never played Pearl until then. The save file had every pokemon. All level 1, 999999999 gil or something. Obviously hacked, but that's not the point.

The main point is I thought you can't transfer save files of Pokemon. I remember trying already with Diamond and Pearl.

The only difference was that I loaded Pearl on an R4. When I first tried use transferred save files, I was using a CycloDS.

Or maybe you can transfer save files. I hope someone clarifies this for me.
Tnx in advance!!

sadak5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
I thinks it wasn't converted. The saved files from gamefaqs are comonly ripped using gameshark, so it isn't converted (already checked). I swap the save files from my Diamond to Bloody diamond and have no problem. I used pokesav to change a duplicated pokemon (two male cyndaquil) and had no problem reusing the save file

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/uc3tthE-mJ8?si=TPR_EM9yWrpcHHy7