Transferring GBA Pokemon to the NDS games

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by DSStrider, Aug 19, 2009.

Aug 19, 2009
  1. DSStrider
    OP

Newcomer DSStrider Newbie

United States
    Hello, I'm new to the scene and would like some advice on how to transfer my GBA Pokemon to my NDS games. This is what I have:

1. EZV 3 in 1
    2. CycloDS Evolution with 1.55B5 Firmware
    3. Clean GBA Pokemon ROMs
    4. Clean NDS Pokemon ROMs

I've heard of a program called PokePatch, but does that work for my setup as well?

EDIT: It seems my computer posted this thread twice. Could someone delete the duplicate, please?

2. Spikeynator

Member Spikeynator GBAtemp Regular

Netherlands
    yea i wanna know about that aswell i got like a box full of lvl 100 pokemons on pokemon crystal wich i used to battle my m8s with on the nintendo 64 with on pokemon stadium 2 ([​IMG]) and ofc dont forget blue [​IMG]

3. Overlord Nadrian

Banned Overlord Nadrian Banned

Belgium
    Hmm, I wouldn't know how to do this with a Cyclo, but if it is like the SC you put the GBA rom on your slot-1 flashcart (so in your case, the Cyclo) and you load it to slot-2 from there (not regular loading, but load to slot-2) then, you load your DS rom and voila.

4. DSStrider
    OP

Newcomer DSStrider Newbie

United States
    So I just need to flash the GBA ROM to NOR? No need for PokePatch?

And Spikey? Sorry, but transferring GB/GBC Pokemon to GBA/NDS Pokemon games is impossible due to differences in the game program. It pissed a lot of fans off, believe me.