Hacking Transfer .sav file to real DS cartridge?

morrissey2k7

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone! Forgive me if this sounds a bit noobish (I did try searching for an answer, but came up short)...

I have an M3 Real and I've gotten quite far in Pokemon Diamond on it.

Is there anyway to transfer my .sav file that I created playing the Diamond rom on my M3 Real to an actual Pokemon Diamond cartridge?

Thanks in advance!

AXYPB

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you have an EZFlash 3-in-1 by any chance, alternatively you can use the 3-in-1 Backup Tool instead.

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You don't need wifi or a 3-in-1. Just get Eepinator, it will work just fine.

Edit: Though if you do happen to have a 3-in-1, the version of the NDS Backup Tool that uses it will get the job done just as well. Just make sure you back up your saves from the 3-in-1 before you run it.

morrissey2k7

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, how does the eepinator work? The M3 Real is a slot 1 device, so do they let you take the flash cart and insert the actual cartridge at some point in the process?

Also, can anyone explain in layman's terms how to use Rudolph's NDS Backup Tool Wifi? The readme included with the program is in Japanese -- i found one tutorial online, but it only explained how to rip the rom from an actual cartridge, not how to transfer a .sav file to an actual cartridge (which is what I need).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGhhGhvxbvI