Hardware Transfer PS1 game saves between two accounts

ShadowNeko003

~Nyah~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was wondering if PS1 game saves (in this case ff7) can be transferred between accounts. A friend of mine just got a vita, so to save money, we're gonna gameshare for a bit. So, would it be possible for my friend to start a game under my account and then transfer the save to their account own at a future point in time?

BhenBen_85

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I thinks PS1 Classic Saves and PSP Save its not bound to you PSN Account , but I am not sure, I tried copying the save of my PS Vita FFIX to my PSP without any account log in to my PSP , and when I choose load its load the save file of my FFIX which i played on my Vita. and I also try copying the PS1 Save of FFIX on my PSP to my vita and the saves data work also on my vita.

Reactions: ShadowNeko003

ShadowNeko003

~Nyah~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thinks PS1 Classic Saves and PSP Save its not bound to you PSN Account , but I am not sure, I tried copying the save of my PS Vita FFIX to my PSP without any account log in to my PSP , and when I choose load its load the save file of my FFIX which i played on my Vita. and I also try copying the PS1 Save of FFIX on my PSP to my vita and the saves data work also on my vita.

Thanks for the info!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Yeah forgot to turn that off