Trails/Kiseki modding

Discussion in 'PSP - Hacking & Homebrew' started by uyjulian, Jul 7, 2017.

1. Stormwolf64

Stormwolf64 Member

Newcomer
    Jan 1, 2014
    Norway
    Seems like the genious copy i installed included that horrible sountrack from evo. Another copy had the original bgm. Thanks again for making me aware what AO should contain <3

2. uyjulian
    OP

uyjulian Homebrewer

Nov 26, 2012
    United States
    United States
    No problem

3. vergil2012

vergil2012 Member

Newcomer
    Mar 24, 2018
    Germany
  4. ton

ton Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 17, 2017
    Brazil
    vergil2012 likes this.
  5. uyjulian
    OP

uyjulian Homebrewer

Nov 26, 2012
    United States
    United States
  6. ton

ton Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 17, 2017
    Brazil
    Not currently playing Ao, but that will for sure prove very useful when I start. Thank you for the info!

7. vergil2012

vergil2012 Member

Newcomer
    Mar 24, 2018
    Germany
  8. uyjulian
    OP

uyjulian Homebrewer

Nov 26, 2012
    United States
    United States
  9. Maximz

Maximz Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 3, 2010
    United States
    i was redirected here from a friend they told me i should ask in this thread see if anyone can help me out. i've been playing through the whole LoH series im on my last game in the series Azure, and im playing the PC version but i noticed the screen transitions are missing, i've been informed that those were taken out of the pc port all together, personally it bothers me not having the screen transitions because now going from one screen to another feels rather un-natural to me so my question is, is there anyway to mod this back in to the pc port? i know it seems rather small or probably very silly thing to request but it bothers me so much not having.

heres a comparison to show what im talking about

this is how it looks like in Azure

and this is what happens in zero for a comparison

10. uyjulian
    OP

uyjulian Homebrewer

Nov 26, 2012
    United States
    United States
    nope; they were removed most likely because of lag issues. A future fan patch may add it back in, but that won't happen for a while.

Last edited by uyjulian, Jun 28, 2019
  11. Maximz

Maximz Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 3, 2010
    United States
    thanks for the info, darn >_<... i mean if there was a way of grabbing coding from zero to get the transitioning effect and added to azure i would like to do it but i know nothing on how to do that, heck i wish there was someone i could reach out to just to see if they would be able to do that or something its something that just bothers me >_< hahah

12. moonblood666

moonblood666 GBAtemp Fan

Feb 24, 2014
    Gambia, The
    Since this is the PSP board I don't know if this question belongs here, but Is there a Save File editor for the PC version of Ao no Kiseki? More specifically: I need to set the difficulty from Nightmare to Hard. Is that somehow possible without breaking the file or side effects? Perhaps somehow via hex editing?

13. uyjulian
    OP

uyjulian Homebrewer

Nov 26, 2012
    United States
    United States
    You can edit save of Ao no Kiseki PC without save resigning, rehashing, compression, or encryption.

14. moonblood666

moonblood666 GBAtemp Fan

Feb 24, 2014
    Gambia, The
    The problem is what is the offset to change and to what?

15. uyjulian
    OP

uyjulian Homebrewer

Nov 26, 2012
    United States
    United States
    You can get the offset by saving the game two different times, one with Hard difficulty, and other with Nightmare difficulty. You can then use tools that will show the difference.