Gaming Track Mania =Out!@!@

MAD_BOY

Lazy bum
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Raika said:
Well for all you people who are excited about this game, there are a few flaws...The most obvious one is that you cant drift and the brake isnt that responsive...
Might be me, but I don't recall there ever was any drifting in trackmania....or much braking for that matter

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah but not everyone has played trackmania before.
wink2.gif

Sir-Fritz

Trophies
XP
Country
MAD_BOY said:
Raika said:
Well for all you people who are excited about this game, there are a few flaws...The most obvious one is that you cant drift and the brake isnt that responsive...
Might be me, but I don't recall there ever was any drifting in trackmania....or much braking for that matter
You can break in most racing games (including the pc tm games) by using break and steering.

nin10do

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
thanks for the heads up. i usually come here to see which new game is out.

more importantly thanks for the full rom name
biggrin.gif

follow up:

best racing game on the DS INHO. NFS was nice but coudn't sustain that feeling of speed. trackmania seems much more fluid.

paul3100

Trophies
XP
Country
Ah don't listen to all the losers moaning because you started this topic, if they don't like it then they can just skip it!

Iv been waiting for this game also but after reading tha last few posts not so sure im going to like it now but we shall see :-)

paul

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay