Toy Story 3!

CheatingSoi

Graphic Designer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just found out Toy Story 3 is coming out next year and I remembered how much I loved the first one when I was a kid. I decided to watch it again and it was good, then I watched the second one which I had never actually seen and it was awesome! I like the second one by far. Now I absolutely can't wait for Toy story 3. Hurray!

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Charmandersrule said:
Thats been a well known fact for a few months.
lol. Try since February of 2007.....but being a dick a side. I'm pretty excited and hope all goes well. I lost a little faith in Pixar with cars and the incredibles (still good movies though), but I've regained all confidence in the after watching up and wall-e.

I might see the double feature on friday. I'll see how that plans out.

CheatingSoi

Graphic Designer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow sorry I guess I did miss the off topic forum. lol. And, no I hardly ever go to the movies. I think the last thing I saw was Terminator Salvation. But this has nothing to do with informing that its coming out. I was just expressing my opinion towards it. I'm so exited, I jumped the gun and hit General Console Discussion.

Cablephish

Show me...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I'm definitely going to watch this movie in theatres. This is the only movie I know my father saw in theatres with me and my brother, and it was awesome. Had the VHSs for both the movies, and it seems they have a double feature in Canadian theatres for the first and second movie starting on October 1st, I think.

Anyway, you aren't the only one excited for this movie. They're all so epic!

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A little late, dontcha think?

I remember watching and loving Toy Story 1 and 2... As a kid. Sure, it'll still get kids to watch it, as I'm assuming a lot of decent parents show it to their kids, but it won't get as much impact as if they shot out each movie within a smaller time period.

Am I really getting this deep and critical over Toy Story? Sheesh.

Rogue Trader

Trophies
XP
Country
I fear that this third movie will destroy the franchise for me. I enjoyed the first two, but if this one sucks (and judging by many of Pixars recent stuff, it may well do) it will forever be lumped with Toy Story 1 and 2- which were pretty good- and the beautiful nostalgia will be destroyed. Much like the thrice-damned fourth indiana jones movie- why Lucasarts! WHY!!!!

geoflcl

Permanent GBAtemp Newbie
Trophies
Website
loganderb.in
XP
Country
United States
Rogue Trader said:
I fear that this third movie will destroy the franchise for me. I enjoyed the first two, but if this one sucks (and judging by many of Pixars recent stuff, it may well do) it will forever be lumped with Toy Story 1 and 2- which were pretty good- and the beautiful nostalgia will be destroyed. Much like the thrice-damned fourth indiana jones movie- why Lucasarts! WHY!!!!

Same here. I think I may just spontaneously combust if Toy Story 3 is lame.

I don't, however, think that Pixar is currently in a slump. Cars was a bit of a downer, but other than that, The ol' Luxos are doing just fine!
biggrin.gif

R2DJ

Trophies
XP
Country
Pixar always makes good films. I really liked Wall-E so I don't see this film being a let-down.

But I doubt most of the kids that will watch this know 1 and 2. Bet most of them haven't watched 1...

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yeh all kids should watch some of the older, better disney mvoies as in my opinion lately disney just churn out a load of crap ( something to do with high schools and song come to mind, hmmmm oh well maybe i will remember next time). cant w8 for new toy story

R2DJ

Trophies
XP
Country
danny600kill said:
Yeh all kids should watch some of the older, better disney mvoies as in my opinion lately disney just churn out a load of crap ( something to do with high schools and song come to mind, hmmmm oh well maybe i will remember next time). cant w8 for new toy story
Even better suggestion: how about building a time machine (or at least a history lesson) that transports them back to the 90's couch with a TV in front of them that shows the best kids shows at that time. I would personally kill to be the first to try that. I can't find most of them in YouTube (Kenan and Kel, Catdog, etc.) It's just disgusting to see a 10-year putting a Hannah Montana episode in his YouTube favorites...

Rogue Trader

Trophies
XP
Country
R2DJ said:
danny600kill said:
Even better suggestion: how about building a time machine (or at least a history lesson) that transports them back to the 90's couch with a TV in front of them that shows the best kids shows at that time. I would personally kill to be the first to try that. I can't find most of them in YouTube (Kenan and Kel, Catdog, etc.) It's just disgusting to see a 10-year putting a Hannah Montana episode in his YouTube favorites...

I remember when Disney actually produced good shows on TV. Those were the days. Still, they make shedloads of money- so much they actually have to have bigger sheds made- out of gold, so I doubt they'll stop making any of the Hanna Montana, etc stuff anytime soon.

And Kenan and Kel was awesome, as were 90% of the Disney renaissnace movies.

geoflcl

Permanent GBAtemp Newbie
Trophies
Website
loganderb.in
XP
Country
United States
The only show that airs on the Disney Channel that is any good at all is Phineas and Ferb. Seriously, that show deserves a much better host channel.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To be honest I wasn't into the sequel too much but I'm glad that Pixar are doing it, Circle 7 Animation were going to back in 2004. This was before Disney aquired Pixar.

While I found Cars mediocre (shame its getting a sequel) I did really enjoy Ratatouille and Up! Wall-E was good but I probably would have liked it more if the hype wasnt' around, sort of dissapointed me.

I'm one of those people who think Monsters Inc is their best film.

DrYHeLL

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
R2DJ said:
danny600kill said:

Wait...boys watch that show?

When I was 10 I watched DragonBallZ.

the times they are a changing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao now I can live the life of Juan...