Touchscreen works perfect on HEKATE but Nothing in SYSNAND/EMUNAND

falaschi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
So, i had some touch problems when installing a modchip (faulty clean Up my work), and run the hekate calibration option (my fault thinking that it'll fix my problem).
The touchscreen was perfect before the modchip installation. Now i have everything perfect (Good config with sysnand/emunand).
The touchscreen works PERFECT in Hekate, but not working in sysnand/emunand. What can i do?

BTW i have another V2 working perfectly fine with same modchip. Just in case if i need It for something.

EDIT: Now i remember, when i run the hekate calibration option, i was getting a issue in HOS that the volumen keeps getting + without touching the button. Can i do something to get my touchscreen work on sysnand/emunand?

falaschi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
I think It's original. I don't think that the switch was opened before me. Why It works perfect on hekate? I have tried again the calibration option in hekate, and says It was calibrated, but then i launch sysnand or emunand and i have zero touch :(

RN after clean my hwfly installation, is working everything, including volumen + & -, except THE TOUCHSCREEN ISSUE (only works on hekate).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: BO1 is good, all 3 modes are good in that game