touch screen please help

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by funnystory, May 3, 2009.

May 3, 2009

touch screen please help by funnystory at 2:54 AM (662 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. funnystory
    OP

Banned funnystory Banned

United States
    Hey guys,My friend recently gave me his old nintendo ds and i need to know how to fix it.Apperantly the screen on the bottom doesnt work as well.Does anyone know how i can fix it?If not how can i replace it.ITs a normal first gen nds.Also could i charge the battery using a flashcard?

2. Jakob95

Suspended Jakob95 I am the Avatar

United States
    How the hell can you charge the Ds with a flashcard make some sense....

3. funnystory
    OP

Banned funnystory Banned

United States
    dude chill out you can do it on the psp.What do you mean what the hell.The flashcart plugs in through mini usb.It could in theory charge through mini usb.

4. vgshaman

Newcomer vgshaman Member

United States
    On the ds, there is no mini usb connection. You keep the rom on the micro sd, therefore, it is not possible to charge the ds using a flashcart. You either need a new charger, or if you have a charger, a new battery. Also, I'm pretty sure they sell bottom screens on some websites, though i don't know exactly which ones. Hopes this helps a bit. =)

5. funnystory
    OP

Banned funnystory Banned

United States
    well i have the fire cart and it does have a miniusb on it(on the gba slot)

6. vgshaman

Newcomer vgshaman Member

United States
    sorry, just looked them up, some of the older cart's use mini usbs. However, there is still no way to charge your ds using it. As there is no need (or at least in nintendo's mind) to be able to charge it from the slot, it won't do anything.