Gaming TotK: a question about a dungeon

falcorr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
In the Wind Temple, how are the five turbines activated?

I think I've tried everything at this point.

falcorr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
It was really poor design to allow the player to get all the way there and do half the temple before finding out something was missing.

Worse still, once getting him I fast traveled to the shrine closest to the temple only for him to then appear, say he'll wait up ahead, and disappear. Turns out he didn't wait ahead but back before that point. I had to do the goddamn Wind Temple climb like three and a half goddamn times.

Pro-tip: don't climb Hebra's sky islands before you've got the little bird.

klingonchungus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It was really poor design to allow the player to get all the way there and do half the temple before finding out something was missing.

Worse still, once getting him I fast traveled to the shrine closest to the temple only for him to then appear, say he'll wait up ahead, and disappear. Turns out he didn't wait ahead but back before that point. I had to do the goddamn Wind Temple climb like three and a half goddamn times.

where did he wait? I cant find him anywhere and i have no save backup ffs
edit: nvm i found it. if anyone comes across this sky island finding tulin disappearing, this mofo is on one of the floating islands not near the flying boats. just follow the yellow dot, its his location and its under the big cloud so don't go into the cloud bcuz he won't be in there.

Last edited by klingonchungus,

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I'm not sure when you went to the temple, but I could see this being an issue if you were able to make it there with two or three stamina bars or stamina food.

I went as the first temple and it was impossible to make the climb without his ability and limited food. Not sure if they can fix this in a patch or not. There's definitely much less hand holding in TotK than BotW.

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I didnt even know you could get up there without him.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: @SylverReZ forgor to tag lol