TOTK 60fps on real hardware?

StringIsNullOrEmpty

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
Don't use this with FPSLocker. It may conflict with NX-FPS delay function that removes most of framebuffer glitches in 60 FPS vicinity.

1. Install newest SaltyNX, Tesla (nx-ovlloader + Tesla Menu), FPSLocker, NX-FPS + add Dynamic FPS cheat/patch.
2. Run game, don't enable dynamic FPS cheat yet if you use cheat version, in FPSLocker set game to 60 FPS, turn off in advanced settings Window Sync Wait, save settings.
3. Restart game, enable Dynamic FPS cheat if you use cheat version.

This seems to give the best results according to reports.
Is there a dynamic FPS patch yet? I couldn't seem to find it in FPSLocker warehouse

Soler37

Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
Wait wtf, you can play TOTK above 30 fps on V1?
Post automatically merged:

Wait wtf, you can play TOTK above 30 fps on V1?
also, do I need 4fir for this or can I use the sys clk oc suite with the 1862 memory kip?

Id really appreciate it if someone can explain how it's done on the v1 (if possible) and what are the limitations, thanks!
coming from a 144hz monitor I could bear 30 on TOTK since its great but if I can go above that would be amazing

Do I have to use it with 4ifir to overclock or only like you said with setting from FPSLocker ?

I follow this guide and can play now with stable FPS above 45~55

Install 4ifir and ovcl

Are you getting that FPS on a V1? if so, is there a guide on how to get the 4fir running? I tried going to the Telegram group but was still unsure due to not understanding Russian.
Will this work only on dock/undocked?
Thanks!

Edit: so I tried using the guide in the page previous, however when using fps locker and upping the fps target by 10, my switch got up to 65° without showing signs of slowing down while the fan didn't ramp up above 45% according to status monitor (docked) and I can't even seems to get reverse nx to work in order to switch profile to undocked, before launching the game I made sure to activate it but when I got in game, it shows as the plugin is disabled or not finding the game.

Last edited by Soler37,
Reactions: akey83

Latif

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Im on switch v1 and i have the issue that it just speeds up my game and only works in menus :/

JotaGBA

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Does anybody know the definitive way to play 60fps without cutscenes breaking on the switch?
Use this from the patch that its hosted on this forum.
Choose your poison, I recommend the patch version + FPS Locker(last version) with semi wait sync on. Cheats version its not tested

Attachments

• 0100F2C0115B6000.zip
    24.2 KB · Views: 51
  • 168DD518D925C7A3.txt
    1.8 KB · Views: 54
Last edited by JotaGBA,
Reactions: Mike_77712

LeePham92

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Choose your poison, I recommend the patch version + FPS Locker(last version) with semi wait sync on. Cheats version its not tested
This patch need paste into atmosphere/contents/0100F2C0115B6000/cheats right bro ?

vex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry I'm new to switch hacking but when running in villages the slowdowns cause the weird physics issues?
Is there an FPS++ esque patch available to be ran on the actual switch?

JotaGBA

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
the patch version is the fps++ version for switch. You also need FPSLocker (last version) dont change nothing in it menu, goes to advance and active semiwait sync. save and done.

vex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the patch version is the fps++ version for switch. You also need FPSLocker (last version) dont change nothing in it menu, goes to advance and active semiwait sync. save and done.
Is there a way to run both the fps++ and a black screen fix when switching weapons? What temps should I be worried about it running at btw?

And it seems a bit better yeah :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: good morning everyone