Yeah! This is happenin'!
OP
Trophies
Website
web.archive.org
XP
Country
Portugal
Since GBATemp is a reference in the gaming websites, I think we should flex out influence and go around some ideas that would definitelly make great games to see if they get picked up by the industry (and share some royalties).

Here are some of my ideas:

Pokermon

A Pokémon-themed educational card game that teaches kids the value of money. And nothing like the real deal: you play with real money on mobile. You can either play PvP or against the hous-... I mean, single player.

Leisure Suit Larry David

An adult themed graphic adventure. A reboot of the LSL series but you play as the real life Constanza. It'd also have a Seinfeld DLC where you could unlock "The Move",

Mario Extreme Ironing

We had about Mario and friends in every sport, but there is a huge gap in the EI segment and Mario is the right character to fill it,

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Leisure Suit Larry David

An adult themed graphic adventure. A reboot of the LSL series but you play as the real life Constanza. It'd also have a Seinfeld DLC where you could unlock "The Move",
Get him kicked out of the Beetlejuice play for masturbating?
(reference to a hard-drive.net hoax article)

• Haha
Reactions: pustal

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
just the tips?
1695830281985.png

• Sad
Reactions: AncientBoi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch