Hacking Totally gonna pick up an AceKard RPG

h8uthemost

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I usually try to pick up a cart whenever they first get released. So I'm sure I'm going to get me one of these too.

I mean, it sounds great. I've just heard not-so-great things about their other slot 1. So I hope it doesn't turn out like that. All that on-board memory will be very nice though.

metalcaipira

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Yeah, I usually try to pick up a cart whenever they first get released. So I'm sure I'm going to get me one of these too.

I mean, it sounds great. I've just heard not-so-great things about their other slot 1. So I hope it doesn't turn out like that. All that on-board memory will be very nice though.
Hi h8uthemost ! I've talked with you on SCDev fóruns... remember ? When I read the news about this new flashcard, i was sure that you would buy one, since you have a bunch of flashcards... The flashcards you have that I couldn't test are Supercard One and G6 REAL. Could you tell your impressions of them ? Are they really good, and better than Cyclo ? Nowadays I think Cyclo is the best one...

HBK

Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Let's see what the Acekard R.P.G has to offer - is it this time that the R4 loses it's position?

Not if the AK is gonna cost a lot, and I bet it is.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-