Top to Bottom

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by JinTrigger, Feb 27, 2010.

Feb 27, 2010

Top to Bottom by JinTrigger at 9:01 PM (861 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. JinTrigger
    OP

Member JinTrigger Asentrix Studios

United States
    woukd it be possible to create a code for a game so that when you pressed a series of buttons or what not you could switch the top screen and bottom screen position. REason I ask this is because I lack a top screen which makes some games near impossible/difficult to play. If I could make a code like this then I could switch the top/bottom screen for certain games to see what I needed to see and switch them back. Examples of games this would be effective for are Mario Kart DS, Yugioh, CHG, Sonic(maybe).....I mean all those games if I could just switch the top screen images to the bottom screen I could see what I needed to see and switch it back...like a toggle button. so can someone tell is this is possible so I can stop thinking/considering it

oops wrong thread....sorry

2. WildWon

Former Staff WildWon EXTERMINATE!

United States
    Don't worry, i moved it [​IMG]

Also, no. Well, there may be some way, but it would have to run as a DS emulator via the DS which is A. impossible to due, because of system limitations, and B. Completely pointless other than what you're asking for here (or maybe to also have custom music playing, but again, not possible due to system limitations).

So, no. It won't happen [​IMG]

3. JinTrigger
    OP

Member JinTrigger Asentrix Studios

United States
    [​IMG] alrighty...thought so. Thanks

4. Slyakin

Member Slyakin See ya suckers

United States
    But, we also have NDS emulators, so you can use those to play your DS games...

5. choconado

Member choconado Doesn't understand a damn thing on here

United States
    If you don't have a top screen, I can only assume your DS is broken, in which case, you're probably better off either emulating on the pc, or just plain buying a new one.