Gaming Top screen problem

Element

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I was just playing my DS Lite these days and when I opened more the top screen it suddenly turned withe and with a lite dots in some places. I tried to take it back to the position it was before but it kept white. The other day I tried again. It was still withe, so I decided to play a game that only needs the touch screen, Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Mini Land Mayhem.
I was playing it, when suddenly the top screen showed up again. I moved it and it didn't became white at all.
On the other day I tied it again, and it was all white again, no matter how I moved to top screen.

So, any clues to the reason that happened?

Omninox

GBATemp's™ Retired Cheats Compiler
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i don't really understand what your trying to say, but i take it you bent your top screen too much and now its a white screen. Chances are you damaged the top screen, you'll have to get a new one and change it or send it to Nintendo to get it repaired.

Element

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Let me explain it better.
I was playing the DS with the top screen at a certain angle.
I bended it to another position (When the top screen is straight) and the screen turned white. Like this:
semttulozl.png

Sorry about the crappy drawing

Anyway, I tried the simulate on Photoshop how the screen became after I bended it.
The clock pointers can be only seen at a certain angle and it keeps moving.

Anyway, on the other day I was playing it and suddenly, without me bending it or even move, the screen turned back on. And I bended it to every position and it kept on.

But, in the next day the screen turned all white again.

----------

I though that I could have damaged the screen because this happened one week after I dropped it for the first time.
But then the screen turned back on and I though it could be something else.

lugiessa

Trophies
XP
Country
yaynds.gif
i htink i kno y a wire might of came loose or come out so if it has happend take to local game store it happend to mine once it a lot of money well only £10

dewback

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Had same issue wtih my DSL after fixing it. you could have damage the cable going to the screen or it is being pulled out of the system board. I just fixxed by putting in paper behind the cable so the cable stays in the connector

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: ?draeh ton uoy evaH