greator

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
My top ds screen suddenly have a greenish color stripes on them. The color distortment reacts if I press the lcd screen or if I put my finger on the back of the lcd . I thought that this might be the LCD problem so I buy a replacement lcd and install it.

Now the distortment is still there even though its a bit better than before. But it still annoying playing games with strange color and white spots appearing.

Should I buy another replacement lcd? (I bought the first one from ebay and its in a bit bad shape)

*sorry, my english grammar is kinda bad.*

Da-Bomb1

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What kind of DS is it? I'd recommend dealextreme, since they're really cheap and quite reliable, but they just take awhile to ship.

greator

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
I wish I can take a screenshot and show it to you guys, but my phone camera is blurry.

In moonshell (2.0 beta10 with cat skin) instead of this
00pmain.png

(i swapped the screen)
I get a blueish tint all over it. Cable problem, or the lcd itself?

oh, and mine is lite. Dealextreme says they stock from sharp but from the screenshot, it looks similar to the one I bought earlier. (from some power-seller ebay from HK who also sells phone parts)

Da-Bomb1

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sorry, but I don't really see how that screenshot's gonna help...do not have a nicer camera to take a picture with it of? And also, what do you mean that you swapped the screen? Did you go and buy a new one already?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-