Gaming Top Addicting DS games

Elechadram

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yeah, I know it.. There are so many "What game should I take" or "Suggest me a game" threads, but this is something else..

I am planning to buy a Nintendo DSi and I always liked games like Tetris, Bomberman etc. So, I got a question about 'What games have a big replay-factor and are pretty much addicting?'

Think about Bomberman, Mario Kart, Tetris..

Elechadram

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Mah, Brain Age? It is 'fun' yeah, but.. It is something else. You can't play with more players or blow each others brains out..
frown.gif

dragonbladerxx1

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
elite beat agents,wario ware, mariokart ds, scribblenauts, ninja gaiden, gta ctw,Jump ultimate stars,kingdom of hearts,call of duty world at war and.....(Someone continue my lists please thx!)

Hive Tyrantx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you like platformers, you should go for the castlevanias, new super mario bros and the megamen (zx/advent)...

i find theses most addictive and they have a good replay value...

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was hooked on Spider-man: Web of Shadows when it first came out -- still got it on my card. I just couldn't get enough of the combo system. Same thing with Dragon Sword for a while. I think I played through that sucker seven straight times before taking a break.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Definately Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords. The game is way too addicting for it's own good. You could easily play that game for 12 hours straight or until the hunger kicks in.

Private|Par

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
In terms of addicting puzzle games, I think most people have got this covered. I would also add Picross, if you like those logic-sudoku-esque puzzles. Different direction for me on this one.
I reccommend Glory Days 2, which is like a 2D battlefield, where you play as either a helicopter or a fighter pilot. I've played so much of it I can't even begin to say how much, but it has to be at least 30 hours. Especially if you have someone else to play it with, it becomes an inexhaustible source of entertainment.
Animal Crossing is also a great one if you like those simulation-build-yourself-up type of games. I've just started getting back into it, and there is quite a lot you can do, even if it is essentially nothing. Sell stuff to Tom Nook, customise your pad, make friends with the townspeople, collect bugs/fish/paintings/fossils/furniture/clothing...
Another great one is Geometry Wars: Galaxies. It's hard to describe the gameplay on the DS, but if I was talking about a console or a PC I would say left stick to move, right stick to shoot, or mouse shoots and WASD moves. Great game, and extremely addicting.

Anne Noise

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Blood of Bahamut was decently addictive, but now that I have 130+ hours, I think I am done. All items get, essentially. That and it's a shitty Monster Hunter rip-off, so the PSP MH entries, and Tri, replace it entirely.

Kingdom Hearts is good.

BlazBlue on the PS3 is also addictive, but is kind of shallow. (Being a fighter and all.)

Puzzle Quest is good with a shitty story and horrid endgame.

Elechadram

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Wow, thanks for all the replies
smile.gif

I see many of you answered with a game in which you have to complete some kind of quest. Others answer with puzzle-games. But, isn't there a game, just like Pokémon or something in which you can do what you want to do?

psycoblaster

Divine
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Elechadram said:
Wow, thanks for all the replies
smile.gif

I see many of you answered with a game in which you have to complete some kind of quest. Others answer with puzzle-games. But, isn't there a game, just like Pokémon or something in which you can do what you want to do?
chinatown wars

dalekdan10

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
mario kart ds, tetris, new super mario bros, 42 all time classics is what im playing as i type this, starfox commad which is good, call of duty 4 and 5, transformers decepticons and autobots, mario slam basketball, zelda phantom hourglass, animal crossing, lotr conquest, nintendogs (whichever one you like best) pokemon diamond, super mario 64 ds,
hope this helped

nadoon

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
From what I've played, (Not in Order). The legend of zelda phantom hourglass. Pokemon (platinum is better than d/p). New super mario bros. Mario Kart DS. Mario & luigi partners in time. Animal Crossing Wild World. Drawn to life spongebob edition. Super Mario 64 DS. Rhythm Heaven. And Believe it or not, Trauma Center Under the knife is very addictive =).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Hawaii played it smart and said we're too hot for this land