Hacking [Tool] Joy-Con Toolkit

razielleonhart

RazzyDee
Trophies
XP
Country
I was not able to get the Neon Switch and was stuck with the Gray one as I wanted a low serial number for robot reasons. I picked up a used Neon shell on ebay for 12 bucks and this program is going to give me the ones I really wanted.

Reactions: Broduskii

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was not able to get the Neon Switch and was stuck with the Gray one as I wanted a low serial number for robot reasons. I picked up a used Neon shell on ebay for 12 bucks and this program is going to give me the ones I really wanted.
Yea for piracy reasons

cucholix

00000780 00000438
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Can you keep the light always on when the console is not turned off / in sleep mode?
Also is there any method to do the same with the Switch Pro Con?

Imp_Uhrfik_Simone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
...is there a way to edit the Retail/Grips/Custom Color Sets? I am unable to affect any swatches by clicking on them on "Select Presets" page. ...else, is there a text file I can edit in folder: Joy-Con_Toolkit_v5.2.0, that would change the default swatches?

Last edited by Imp_Uhrfik_Simone,

AronR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Really impressed by this tool. Just installed some clear purple shells on my joycons and within 5 mins I could use this program to set them to an appropriate colour. Well done on all the hard work, fantastic piece of software!

Reactions: Broduskii

Josh006

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hi! I wonder if someone can help me... I have Used the toolkit before... i have 5.2 version, and everything was great. Today, I receieved a new shell for my joycons, i changed them, and when i tried to use the toolkit it says:

Connection Error!
The device is not paired or the device was disconnected!

the thing is... it is paired to my pc... and then i tried other joycons and nothing... could it be that the last firmware of the joycons makes that the toolkit doesnt recognize them? because is the only different thing i have. Any other idea would be aprecianted if you can! Thanks in advance :)

nechigawara

Citizen of Gamindustri
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Thanks for the tools!! Now I can do Nepgear × Uni Joy-Con!!
tIWaJ02.jpg
XKh4Os4.jpg

Josh006

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hi! I wonder if someone can help me... I have Used the toolkit before... i have 5.2 version, and everything was great. Today, I receieved a new shell for my joycons, i changed them, and when i tried to use the toolkit it says:

Connection Error!
The device is not paired or the device was disconnected!

the thing is... it is paired to my pc... and then i tried other joycons and nothing... could it be that the last firmware of the joycons makes that the toolkit doesnt recognize them? because is the only different thing i have. Any other idea would be aprecianted if you can! Thanks in advance :)

I already fix it! it has to do with a driver issue...

LordAlucard1126

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I've been trying to change the grip colors for my Pro Controller but all it does is change the color of the whole Pro Con to black.. I was only able to successfully change the colors of the buttons but the grips default to black even when I change them..

intergalacticoh

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been having issues trying to change my pro controller grips too. Looks like it was an oversight in the program after pro controller support was added, as the fields above the "write color" button only show the hex values for the body and the buttons, despite being able to select a value for the grip colors as well.

Are there any plans for an update to the tool?

DerekGeneric831

DerekGeneric831
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Is there a way to change the colour of singular buttons on this? I have this shell and I can't change it through the application to give me multicoloured R-Joycon buttons.. Just one singular colour. I also need to change the D-pad completely.

Attachments

• 51b41E-knQL._AC_SY400_.jpg
    51b41E-knQL._AC_SY400_.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 116

BarrelRoller64

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can this be done using a wired pro controller? I bought a wired GameCube pro controller but in the menus it shows as black, I was hoping to make it purple. Is that possible?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pass