kingkong

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
DS Homebrew, DS Releases, DS Flashcards, DS best game of the mOnth.

Excuse me?? This is GBAtemp.net, NOT DS TEMP . NET !!!!

So I vouch for:

- get rid of ALL ds shit on gbatemp.net and give us final fantasy 6 *US* today!

Lets make gbatemp.net slick like it used to be with only gba stuff!

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
more people want to see nds stuff now a days. its not gbatemp it release final fantasy 6 either so i dont know why your requesting for final fantasy 6 today.

serious_sean

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Get with the times, Chauncey.

When you're done churning butter, I'll gladly pay you a haypenny for your earliest delivery by pony express.

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
your acting as if you pay a fee to use this site. the sites free the guys can do what they want to do.
wtf.gif

nintendofreak

Around. Shoot me a PM.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the ds is kind of like the next level of the "gameboy" series, so im guessing thats why its covered here on GBAtemp... plus people tend to have ds'es more than GBA's (well not have more but more popular for now
biggrin.gif
)

i wouldnt really complain though... Unless your just posting to get into the GBAtemp marketplace..

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
it's still faithfull to it's origine, GBA is still covered, but today most ppl have a DS (yeah it also plays GBA)!

Most stuff that comes out is for DS anyway, GBA flashkits days are over, We move with the time, like gbatemp does,
if you like to stand still and disregard the new developments, you can, nobody's gonna stop you, but stop whining then about you left behind on stuff you like to hear.

Anyway, nobody tells you have to stay here, you're free to check other pages (and telll us what sites are better in GBA only news!)
biggrin.gif

kingkong

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
it's still faithfull to it's origine, GBA is still covered, but today most ppl have a DS (yeah it also plays GBA)!

Most stuff that comes out is for DS anyway, GBA flashkits days are over, We move with the time, like gbatemp does,
if you like to stand still and disregard the new developments, you can, nobody's gonna stop you, but stop whining then about you left behind on stuff you like to hear.

Anyway, nobody tells you have to stay here, you're free to check other pages (and telll us what sites are better in GBA only news!)
biggrin.gif

its not about moving with the time, if it was then anybody would stop playing ds right now and play ps3.

its about what is fun and i have a lot of fun with gba still, also there is no good bookreader for ds. if i am done reading i just switch off the gba and it remembers where i was in the book. that does not exist for ds!

and yes gbatemp is still one of the best sites for gba and the only one i check with gbarl.it but thats the prob, gbatemp is only 10% gba now. why dont ya make ndstemp for all the nds stuff and let us have 100% gba?!
biggrin.gif

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
DS Homebrew, DS Releases, DS Flashcards, DS best game of the mOnth.

Excuse me?? This is GBAtemp.net, NOT DS TEMP . NET !!!!

So I vouch for:

- get rid of ALL ds shit on gbatemp.net and give us final fantasy 6 *US* today!

Lets make gbatemp.net slick like it used to be with only gba stuff!

If we did that the day Final Fantasy VI is released GBAtemp will be dead along with the GameBoy Advance.

You want GBAtemp dead?
unsure.gif

GBA is still covered here so I don't see what you're complaining about. You can even take everything else off the portal and just have GBA if you want (edit your profile).

I find it offensive that all the hard work we do for GBAtemp is apparently 'shit' by your definition. You can find another website if you want.

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
I find it offensive that all the hard work we do for GBAtemp is apparently 'shit' by your definition. You can find another website if you want.
Heard dat!
Hell, make your own. It'll certainly be easy to maintain. Just the occasional Barbie/Bratz release to keep up with.
Really, I don't wanna see the GBA die, but as far as I'm concerned the last big game bump for it was the Bit Generations stuff.
I just don't think there's gonna be much else... and at the risk of becoming a pariah around here...
.. I couldn't give a shit about final fantasy.

...so, now, pull the other one
biggrin.gif

D

Deleted User

This is just one provocative kid who doesn't have the money to buy a ds and feel irritated about it, one more post and he will have an instant orgasm.

kingkong

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
i think gbatemp is bigger than ever so you're doing nothing wrong.

but its harder and harder to find the gba parts in the site with all the nds and now wii stuff. so you're forgetting where you came from, also today is monday and still no final fantasy 6 USA gba........

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I like the "Yggdra Union", and that's a recent GBA game
unsure.gif

But the GBA alone won't keep people's attention. You have the GBA dev forums if you want "pure GBA", but you have to move with the times (a bit). Or you can bookmark the GBA board, and you won't have to look at the "DS crap".

I wonder if there were people who spoke this way when the GB Color came out... "Why do we need a GBC board? Get rid of that, and just keep the good ol' GB boards."

No, I don't wonder. I'm sure there were.

TheSpade

Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
i think gbatemp is bigger than ever so you're doing nothing wrong.

but its harder and harder to find the gba parts in the site with all the nds and now wii stuff. so you're forgetting where you came from, also today is monday and still no final fantasy 6 USA gba........
You make it sound like GBATemp is solely responsible for providing the most wanted ROMs in any form. We're not. We report the latest news abroad and house one of the largest forums for handheld gaming. You seem to be complaining for the sake of complaining. As Opium stated earlier, either enjoy your stay here or check out.

kingkong

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
I like the "Yggdra Union", and that's a recent GBA gameÂ
unsure.gif
Â

But the GBA alone won't keep people's attention. You have the GBA dev forums if you want "pure GBA", but you have to move with the times (a bit). Or you can bookmark the GBA board, and you won't have to look at the "DS crap".

I wonder if there were people who spoke this way when the GB Color came out... "Why do we need a GBC board? Get rid of that, and just keep the good ol' GB boards."

No, I don't wonder. I'm sure there were.

gbc was still gb. gba is also still gb. nds is more like a personal computer with the stick that i hate and the two screens that i dont need. dont get me wrong i have a ds and an r4 revolution and i like the ds its ok there is new games. but its not gba. also ds was never announced by nintendo as gameboy series........... its a personal organizer/comp not a handheld easy gameboy for just playing some. that you can throw in the corner if you're bored.

also there is no makebook/bookreader that just remembers where you were reading *INSIST*

s1r1u5

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hey opium i understand your anger but (if the guy thinks like that .... so what??)
That's his problem not ours.
wink2.gif

Now King kong, listen i was once a spectrum user and well, since those times things have changed quite a bit, so imagine yourself in my position as a gamer now ...
What do i think for example???
(to change is good for everyone)
Ok sometimes i dont want to spend my cash so early in another hardware release but if i want to be in the videogaming bandwagon i sometimes have to.
Yes i'm sugesting you (if you don't have one) to buy some ds if you can...
see, right now you are lucky enough to enjoy both worlds (ds and gba) now with the same machine and the same site, right?
I only bought my ds lite recently and i'm also enjoying and discovering some great gba stuff now.
I'm sorry for my two cent but i believe that the ds isn't going to disapoint you (assuming that you don't have one, again) besides you have two environments possible on a machine...
seriously as a gamer give it a try.
And personally i don't feel like there isn't support on the gba part.
We should be quite happy with what we have now...
well that's my point of view
wink.gif

RueGorE

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dude just go to your profile, select GBA as the only news to show on the front page and be done with it.

And shut up. o_o

rdurbin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
although i love the gba very much, it is pretty much dead now. check out the japanese release list of gba on gamefaqs. the list is completly empty and us list will be like that soon. Also as people said before you can filter out the "ds shit" if you wish

kingkong

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
well i didnt post this to attack anyone so relax....

and yes its true there is almost nothing coming out to gba anymore (well today ff6...).......

I STILL LIKE MY GBA AND FY IF YOU DONT ACCEPT IT! i just dont like my ds or ds lite! also there is no BOOKREADER/MAKEBOOK that remembers where you were reading last!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wsm5y07qDs